During August, I will not be doing any of the news posts this month – sorry, but I’m going to use those hours to sleep, get adjusted to two boys in the house and prepare the monkey for his first day of school. However, I’ll be keeping my eyes on my reader (because that would be a horror if I ignored it for a month) and will post everything in September’s newsletter. I am a Facebook junkie, so if I come across anything really good, I’ll throw it up on the LE FB page as I will be doing with any covers that I stumble upon.
At some point, I’m going to be disappearing a bit as Simon makes his entrance into the world. During this time, I have a fabulous line up of Authors and Bloggers who will be stopping by and a few are offering contests. Since there’s no way I’ll have time to determine winners before the end of the month, all of the contests are going to be open until September 3rd.
So you want to know what is going to be coming up???
- Aug 2nd – Syrie James is giving away a copy of Dracula, My Love: The Secret Journals of Mina Harker.
- Aug 4th – LE is giving away a copy of Marjorie Liu’s A Wild Light.
- Aug 5th – Tracey O’Hara is giving away a signed copy of Night’s Cold Kiss.
- Aug 6th – Jocelynn Drake is giving away signed copies of Pray for Dawn and Wait for Dusk
- Aug 9th – Abigail from All Things Urban Fantasy talks about her top 10 urban fantasy pet peeves
- Aug 10th – Rowena Cory Daniells is giving away a copy of The King’s Bastard, the first novel in her new King Rolen’s Kin trilogy.
- Aug 11th – Pamela Palmer is giving away three copies of the first Feral Warriors novel, Desire Untamed.
- Aug 12th – Kelly Gay is giving away a signed copy of either The Better Part of Darkness or The Darkest Edge of Dawn – winner’s choice.
- Aug 13th – Kat Richardson is giving away signed copies of Vanished and Labyrinth with a limited edition puzzle.
- Aug 16th – Amber from Amberkatze’s Book Blog talks about which came first? The book or the movie/TV series?
- Aug 17th – Vicki Pettersson is giving away a copy of Cheat the Grave and City of Souls.
- Aug 18th – Candace Blackburn is talking about the lure of digital books.
- Aug 19th – Cheryl Brooks is giving away two copies of Hero, the latest CatStar Chronicles novel.
- Aug 20th – Jeaniene Frost
- Aug 23rd – Day from Paperback Dolls talks about the search for the all consuming read…
- Aug 24th – Ann Aguirre is giving away a copy of Skin Game.
- Aug 25th – Carolyn Crane is giving away a signed copy of either Mind Games or Double Cross – winner’s choice.
- Aug 26th – Eloisa James
- Aug 27th – David Doub
- Aug 31st – Anya Bast