As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, but check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- Eternal: More Love Stories with Bite – an anthology
- Haunted by Your Touch – an anthology featuring Jeaniene Frost, Sharie Kohler, Shayla Black
- Surface Detail by Iain Banks
- When Wicked Craves by JK Beck (Shadowkeepers #3)
- Entice Me At Twilight by Shayla Black
- Side Jobs: Stories From the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher (Dresden Files)
- The Fledgling Handbook 101 by PC Cast
- Harvest Hunting by Yasmine Galenorn (Sisters of the Moon #9)
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Caster Chronicles #2)
- Blood Heat by Maria Lima (Blood Lines)
- Kade by Cheyenne McCray (Armed & Dangerous #3)
- Vampire Uprising by Marcus Pelegrimas
- Heaven’s Spite by Lilith Saintcrow (Jill Kismet #5)
- Road to Bedlam by Mike Shevdon (Courts of the Feyre #2)
- Ecstasy in Darkness by Gena Showalter (Alien Huntress)
- Shotgun Sorceress by Lucy Snyder (Sorceress #2)
- Crown of Crystal Flame by CL Wilson (Tairen Soul)
- Second Chances by Lauren Dane
Ten years ago, Rori Simon left town shy, unattractive and with zero self-esteem. Now she’s back, older, stronger and finally loving herself—and it shows. Hot men are soon knocking at her door, including Jude Callahan, the bad boy who starred in her teenage daydreams…and her adult fantasies.Jude can’t believe the sexy, confident woman before him is actually Rori! She’s gotten under his skin like no other woman has…and she brings out secret desires he can’t resist. He wants to dominate Rori with every fiber of his being. Wants to own her and pleasure her. To cherish her as he makes her his.
Rori discovers she likes being controlled. She also knows Jude is not a one-woman man. Everything changes when she meets Zach Helm. Edgy, sensual Zach knows just what she needs, and before long, she’s in love. Jude watches them together and wonders if he’s lost his chance forever…
- Geist by Philippa Ballantine
Between the living and the dead is the Order of the Deacons, protectors of the Empire, guardians against possession, sentinels enlisted to ward off the malevolent haunting of the geists…Among the most powerful of the Order is Sorcha, now thrust into partnership with the novice Deacon, Merrick Chambers. They have been dispatched to the isolated village of Ulrich to aide the Priory with a surge of violent geist activity. With them is Raed Rossin, Pretender to the throne that Sorcha is sworn to protect, and bearer of a terrible curse.
But what greets them in the strange settlement is something far more predatory and more horrifying than any mere haunting. And as she uncovers a tradition of twisted rituals passed down through the dark reaches of history, Sorcha will be forced to reconsider everything she thinks she knows.
And if she makes it out of Ulrich alive, what in Hell is she returning to?
- Highborn by Yvonne Navarro
EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE. BRYNNA MALAK MIGHT BE THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE.Brynna is a fallen angel trying to earn redemption. She’s escaped from Hell in search of a new life on Earth, but Lucifer’s deadliest hunters are hot on her trail. Police Detective Eran Redmond is after her for a different reason: he needs Brynna to help him find a serial killer who is terrifying Chicago . . . and the trail leads them right to Hellspawned demons of the most dangerous kind. She’s also got a very human problem: dealing with a stubborn, attractive cop who makes her long for everything she knows she can’t have.
Staying alive long enough to earn a shot at Heaven will mean breaking some major rules in the mortal world, as she learns just how complicated and wonderful being human can be. With so much stacked against her, even Brynna has to wonder if she’s crazy. But she’s not giving in without a fight.
Not a chance in Hell. . . .
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine & Misguided Angel by Melissa De La Cruz also hit shelves today.
And don’t forget EDGE OF SIGHT by Roxanne St. Claire – not a paranormal, but a hot, sexy romantic suspense with a wounded hero. Love!
Beautiful Darkness actually hit shelves on the 12th, but anyone that doesn’t have it should still go out and get it.
Also out today:
The Spirit Rebellion by Rachel Aaron
Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning (paperback)
I’ll definitely be making a bookstore trip today. What a great way to spend my birthday. :)
thanks for the list – I’ve already ordered 4 of those books *g*
oh my gosh GEIST is my last name