Check out the pretty cover for Kelly Gay’s next Charlie Madigan novel, The Hour of Dust and Ashes, which comes out August 30, 2011.
Shiloh Walker has posted a snippet from the fifth Grimm Circle novel, which doesn’t have a title yet, but will be published by Samhain sometime in 2011 – hopefully.
- AM Robinson, author of Vampire Crush – Tynga’s Reviews (Dark Winter Tale #14)
- Cari Quinn, author of Personal Research – Wicked Little Pixie
- Celine Kiernan, author of The Rebel Prince – Book Smugglers
- Elizabeth Loraine, author of Katrina, The Beginning – Bitten by Books
- KT Grant, author of The Christmas Fantasy – Book Smugglers
- Linda Robertson, author of Arcane Circle – Tynga’s Reviews (Dark Winter Tale #12)
- Lori Pescatore, author of Human Blend – Amberkatze’s Book Blog
- Lucy Weston, author of The Secret History of Elizabeth Tudor, Vampire Slayer – Patricia’s Vampire Notes
- Lynsay Sands, author of The Countess – Escape Between the Pages
- Marie Treanor, author of Blood on Silk – Vampire Wire
- Mark Henry interviews Amanda Feral, from Battle of the Network Zombies – Wicked Little Pixie and Lauren Dane’s Blog
- Nalini Singh, author of Play of Passion – Book Smugglers
- Paige Tyler, author of Dead Sexy – Patricia’s Vampire Notes
- Rachel Caine, author of Ghost Town – Books Complete Me
- Rachel Vincent, author of My Soul to Steal – Vampire Book Club
- Shiloh Walker, author of Hunter’s Fall – Lynette’s Two Cents
- Susan L. Wright, author of Demon Underground – Dark Faerie Tales (Dark Winter Tale #13)
For any Battlestar Galactica fans out there, SyFy Blastr has an exclusive look at four concept art shots for the upcoming Battlestar Galatica: Blood and Chrome. For those following the series, here’s what you have to look forward to.
Ensign William Adama, barely in his 20’s and a recent Academy graduate, finds himself assigned to the newest battlestar in the Colonial fleet … the Galactica. The talented but hot-headed risk-taker soon finds himself leading a dangerous top secret mission that, if successful, will turn the tide of the decade long war in favor of the desperate fleet.
Gena Showalter has revealed the title and hero for the twelfth Lords of the Underworld novel. Readers can look forward to Paris’ story in The Darkest Seduction, which will be out in 2012.
Shiloh Walker is teasing us with a snippet of her current work in progress. She’s not giving us much else, so enjoy.
Jackie U from Bitten by Books has another fabulous Off the Fang. This time around, she’s discussing man love and I’m just going to leave it at that.
Thanks to Angela from Dark Faerie Tales, I just found this fabulous discussion of Karen Marie Moning’s Darkfever on Fiction Vixen. Damn…I am in awe of the work that was put into this. It seems Smexy Books and Fiction Vixen are doing the entire series in preparation for Shadowfever. These discussions are totally worth checking out. Here are the posts for Bloodfever (Smexy Books) and Faefever (Fiction Vixen). I’m assuming a discussion for Dreamfever will be posted on Smexy Books in the next week or so.
One last thing, before we get to the contests, LE is going to be offering advertising starting January 2011. I’ve already announced the Book Cover Advertising Co-op, but I wanted to mention that I’ll be offering additional placements as well.
Meljean Brook is giving away a $35 giftcard. Ends December 22nd.
SciFiGuy is giving away four different SFR novels as part of the SFR Holiday Blitz. Ends December 26th.