As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, but check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong (Women of the Otherworld #12)
- Ghost Story by Jim Butcher (Dresden Files #13)
- Rush of Pleasure by Rhyannon Byrd (Primal Instinct)
- Den of Thieves by David Chandler (Ancient Blades #1)
- Bloodlands by Christine Cody (Bloodlands #1)
- Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep (Mythos Academy #1)
- Seduce Me in Flames by Jacquelyn Frank (Three Worlds #2)
- Shadow Fall by Seressia Glass
- Hard Spell by Justin Gustainis
- Sympathy for the Devil by Justin Gustainis
- Black Night by Christina Henry (Wings #2)
- Wicked in Your Arms by Sophie Jordan
- Kill the Dead by Richard Kadrey (Sandman Slim)
- Wildefire by Karsten Knight
- Another Kind of Dead by Kelly Meding (Dreg City #3)
- Eye of the Tempest by Nicole Peeler (Jane True #4)
- The Lost by Caridad Piñeiro
- Let It Bleed by Jeri Smith-Ready (WVMP Vamps #4)
- Shadowflame by Dianne Sylvan (Shadow World #2)
- Dead Alert by Bianca D’Arc (Dead #3)
For Emily Parkington, the thrill of flying charter planes for Praxis Air has lately been tinged with dread. Mysterious cargo flights and a high number of fatal crashes lead Emily to suspect something sinister behind the scenes. And if her new colleague is involved, Emily won’t hesitate to turn him in, in spite of Sam Archer’s sexy charm and irresistibly easy confidence.
Enemy or potential ally? Sam can’t be sure of anything where Emily is concerned, except how much he wants her. Immune to the zombie virus created through military research, Sam is working undercover to find out if Praxis is trafficking forbidden technology. It was a potentially deadly assignment even before he found himself distracted by a woman he scarcely knows. And when a “controlled” experiment goes horribly wrong, there will be no limit to the danger they both face…or how far he’s willing to go to save her…
- Bound By Moonlight by Nancy Gideon
They swore they’d be together forever
Detective Charlotte Caissie is suddenly sharing drawer space and making media news with her shape-shifter lover Max Savoie.
Knowing the reformed mobster is determined to be accepted by her peers, how can she ask him to return to his criminal roots to help her solve a complex case?
But those they trust the most . . .
Going undercover to find the vicious serial killer who kidnapped a colleague’s daughter, Cee Cee is caught between the partner whose integrity she relies on and her fiercely possessive lover. In calling on Max to use his preternatural talents to aide a hated enemy, she crosses a line that strains their relationship to its limits.
Will do anything to tear them apart
With his secret spreading beyond those he can trust, Max is forced to make dangerous alliances to protect his family and his clan. The only certainty he has is his love for his human mate, until the loyalties that define them threaten to divide them forever.
- Germline by TC McCarthy (The Subterrene War)
Germline (n.) the genetic material contained in a cellular lineage which can be passed to the next generation. Also: secret military program to develop genetically engineered super-soldiers (slang).
War is Oscar Wendell’s ticket to greatness. A reporter for The Stars and Stripes, he has the only one way pass to the front lines of a brutal war over natural resources buried underneath the icy, mineral rich mountains of Kazakhstan.
But war is nothing like he expected. Heavily armored soldiers battle genetically engineered troops hundreds of meters below the surface. The genetics-the germline soldiers-are the key to winning this war, but some inventions can’t be un-done. Some technologies can’t be put back in the box.
Kaz will change everything, not least Oscar himself. Hooked on a dangerous cocktail of adrenaline and drugs, Oscar doesn’t find the war, the war finds him.
Which ones did I miss? There’s no way I got them all. *grin*