As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, but check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- Hades by Alexandra Adornetto (Halo #2)
- Aftermath by Ann Aguirre (Sirantha Jax #5)
- The Mammoth Book of Hot Romance an anthology featuring Sonia Florens, K.D. Grace, Adrianne Brennan, Michelle M. Pillow, Charlotte Stein
- So I Married A Demon Slayer an anthology featuring Angie Fox, Kathy Love and Lexi George
- Supernaturalan anthology featuring Larissa Ione, Alexandra Ivy and Jacquelyn Frank
- Bound by Night by Amanda Ashley
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- With Fate Conspire by Marie Brennan (Onyx Court #4)
- The Measure of the Magic by Terry Brooks (Legends of Shannara)
- Blood Rules by Christine Cody (Bloodlands #2)
- Once and Again by Lauren Dane (Petal Georgia #1)
- Evangelina by MaryJanice Davidson (Jennifer Scales)
- Seven Years To Sin by Sylvia Day
- Grave Expectations by Sherri Browning Erwin
- One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress #7)
- Shadow Highlander by Donna Grant
- Ghost of a Smile by Simon R Green
- Unwelcome by Michael Griffo (Archangel Academy)
- Enemy Mine by Karin Harlow
- The Sookie Stackhouse Companion by Charlaine Harris
- Damned by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié (Crusade #2)
- Taken by Passion by Jaymie Holland
- Devil’s Business by Caitlin Kittredge (Black London #4)
- Night Falls on the Wicked by Shari Kohler
- Awakenings by Edward Lazellari
- Nauti Intentions by Lora Leigh
- Blood Sacrifice by Maria Lima
- A Taste of Crimson by Marjorie Liu (Crimson City #2)
- Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
- The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
- Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead (Georgina Kincaid)
- Fury by Elizabeth Miles
- Soul Thief by Jana Oliver (Demon Trapper’s Daughter #2)
- The Fox Inheritance by Mary Pearson
- Hellbent by Cherie Priest (Cheshire Red Reports #2)
- Wings of Fire by Caris Roane
- The Deed by Lynsay Sands
- Twisted by Gena Showalter
- Crossroads by Jeanne Stein (Anna Strong Chronicles #7)
- Night Forbidden by Joss Ware (Envy #5)
- Supernaturally by Kiersten White
- Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
High in their mountain covens, red witches pray to the Goddess, protecting the Witchlands by throwing the bones and foretelling the future.
It’s all a fake.
At least, that’s what Ryder thinks. He doubts the witches really deserve their tithes—one quarter of all the crops his village can produce. And even if they can predict the future, what danger is there to foretell, now that his people’s old enemy, the Baen, has been defeated?
But when a terrifying new magic threatens both his village and the coven, Ryder must confront the beautiful and silent witch who holds all the secrets. Everything he’s ever believed about witches, the Baen, magic and about himself will change, when he discovers that the prophecies he’s always scorned—
Are about him.
- The Hour of Dust and Ashes by Kelly Gay (Charlie Madigan #3)
To save her sister, she must stop a silent killer. . . .
Protecting Atlanta from the off-world criminals of Underground is tough enough, but now Detective Charlie Madigan and her siren partner, Hank, learn that the addicts of the offworld drug ash have begun taking their own lives. Ash makes humans the perfect vessels for possession, and something or someone is leading them to their deaths. Charlie is desperate to save her addicted sister, Bryn, from a similar fate. As New Year’s Eve approaches and time runs out, Charlie makes a deadly bargain with an ancient race of beings and embarks on a dangerous journey into hellish Charbydon with Hank and the Revenant Rex to save Bryn and make it back before it’s too late. Only, for one of them, coming home means facing a fate worse than death. . . .
- Roil by Trent Jamieson
Shale is in trouble – the creature-filled darkness known as the Roil is expanding, consuming the land, swallowing up whole cities. Where once there were twelve metropolises, now only four remain, and their borders are being threatened by the growing cloud of darkness. The only way to hold back the darkness and the horrific creatures that inhabit it are the Cities’ huge ice cannons. But one by one the defences are failing. And the Roil continues to grow. With the land in chaos it’s up to a rebellious wastrel, an old man and a woman intent on revenge to try to save their city – and the world.