News from LE
I didn’t realize it had been so long since I last updated the Author Website listing. As such, I’ll be working on that this month and will have a new one posted by the next newsletter. If I’m missing anyone, please don’t hesitate to add them.
Okay, seriously, the next time I go a week without posting a bunch of news (with other bloggers links), slap me. There was an amazing number of authors who visited various sites in August and strangely there wasn’t a lot of duplicates.
Although this brings me to the fabulous news – THE MONKEY HEADS BACK TO SCHOOL IN 12 DAYS! Okay, so maybe I’m the only one excited about that, and I’ll still have Psy at home, but I’ll get naptime again. The monkey is going back for five full days and he is so excited about it. Psy is still young enough that he’s not only taking two naps (which I’m sure will go down to one by Christmas), but is having fun being mobile. So this means I’ll have more time to work on LE during the day and I won’t have to hope for time at night. In other words, I should be back to pretty consistent with having news posts up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
This also means I’m bringing back the author visits. I know they were a bit scarce over the summer, but I wasn’t going after them like I had in the past simply because of the chaos that was going on here at home. So if you’re an author looking for some spotlight time, let me know. Right now, September is completely booked and October isn’t far behind. I’m teaming up with Dark Faerie Tales for an event around the time of Thanksgiving (more details coming soon), but otherwise the calendar is open.
I’ll be posting the winners from the Sort of Blue and Holder/Viguie contests tomorrow. I’ll also be drawing a new name for a copy of Cat Patrick’s Forgotten. So keep on the lookout for those. Also, make sure you check out the two new contests that just went live today. Erin Kellison stopped by and we’re giving away a copy of her new novel, Shadowman, and I have a couple of signed novels looking for new homes in the Signed Edition contest.
During August, 81 different covers were revealed. I’m only going to show off a few that I haven’t seen get as much time on the blogs, but you can find all of them, in their original sizes, on the Facebook page. There were a ton of great sources: Wicked Scribes, All Things Urban Fantasy and Tez Says.
Never Been Bit by by Lydia Dare (Gentleman Vampires #3)
Tempted by Elisabeth Naughton (Eternal Guardians #3)
The Predicteds by by Christine Seifert
Strange Angels: Strange Angels and Betrayals by Lili St. Crow (Strange Angels)
The Dragon Who Loved Me by GA Aiken
Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley (Broken Heart)
Demon Marked by Meljean Brook (Guardian #7)
Midnight by Ellen Connor (Dark Age Dawning #2)
Never Enough by Lauren Dane (Brown Siblings #4)
Never Again by Lauren Dane (Petal Georgia #2)
Dark Predator by Christine Feehan
The Rift Walker by Clay & Susan Griffith (Vampire Empire #2)
Virtue and Vice by Megan Hart
Vanish by Sophie Jordan (Firelight)
The Taker by Alma Katsu
Shadowman by Erin Kellison
Mark of the Sylph by Rosalie Lario (Demons of Infernum #2)
The Beast Within by Erin McCarthy & Bianca d’Arc
Slade by Sarah McCarty
One Salt Sea by Seanan McGuire (October Daye #5)
Fury by Elizabeth Mills
Wayfinder by CE Murphy (Worldwalker #2)
Mark of the Rose by Kate Pearce
Haunting Beauty by Erin Quinn (Mists of Ireland)
Shadow Kin by MJ Scott
Archangel’s Blade by Nalini Singh (Guild Hunter #4)
The Hidden by Jessica Verday (Hollow #3)
Envy by JR Ward (Fallen Angels #3)
Isle of Night by Veronica Wolfe
Dark Warrior by Rebecca York
September 10th: Boyfriend from Hell by E. Van Lowe
September 11th: Unleashed by Katie MacAlister (Dark Ones)
Bound in Darkness by Cynthia Eden
Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Blood and Other Cravings an anthology featuring Elizabeth Bear, Richard Bowes, Kathe Koja, Margo Lanagan, Carol Emshwiller, and Lisa Tuttle
Red Velvet and Absinthe by Kelly Armstrong and Mitzi Szereto
Frost by Marianna Baer
Yours, Mine, and Ours by MaryJanice Davidson
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
After Obsessio by Carrie Jones and SE Wedel
Undead by Isabella Kruger (Ever After #1)
Banished by Sophie Littlefield
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev (Theatre Illuminata #3)
Darkness on Fire by Alexis Morgan
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Dreamland by Alyson Noël (Riley Bloom)
New York to Dallas by JD Robb
The Shadowing: Hunted by Adam Slater
The Isle of Blood by Rick Yancy (Monstrumologist)
Seed by Rob Ziegler
Wicked Pretty Things: 13 Dark Faerie Romances an anthology featuring Francesca Lia Block, Jackson Pearce, Karen Mahoney, Rachel Caine, Lisa Mantchev, Sharon Ashwood and Seanan McGuire
Half Blood by Jennifer Armentrout (Covenant #1)
Away by Teri Hall (The Line #2)
Queen of the Sylphs by LJ McDonald
As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
The Business of Death by Trent Jamieson (Death Works #3)
The Book of Cthulhu an anthology featuring Laird Barron and Caitlin R. Kiernan
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions an anthology featuring Melissa Marr, Kelley Armstrong, Rachel Caine plus others
First Kill by Heather Brewer (Slayer Chronicles #1)
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen (Bright Young Things)
Lord of Rage by Jill Monroe (Royal House of Shadows #2)
Locked in Silence by Shiloh Walker (Grimm Circle #5)
Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
The Vision by Jen Nadol
Cold Fire by Kate Elliot (Spiritwalker #2)
The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror 22 an anthology
The Monster’s Corner: Stories Through Inhuman Eyes an anthology featuring Kelley Armstrong, Simon R Green,
Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur (Dark Angels #1)
Bound By Blood by Amanda Ashley
Conquer the Dark by LA Banks
Seduction of a Highland Lass by Maya Banks (McCabe Brothers #2)
The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe
A Thief in the Night by David Chandler (Ancient Blades #2)
In Blood We Trust by Christine Cody (Bloodlands #3)
Lost In Time by Melissa de la Cruz (Blue Bloods #7)
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Spider’s Revenge by Jennifer Estep (Elemental Assassins #5)
The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax by Trinity Faegen
Weight of Stone by Laura Anne Gilman (Vineart War #2)
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
Bloodstone by Nancy Holzner (Deadtown #3)
Alterant by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love (Belador Code)
Lawe’s Justice by Lora Leigh (Breeds)
Flawless by Carrie Lofty
Dead Bad Things by Gary McMahon
Blood Rights by Kristen Painter (House of Comarre #1)
Sins of the Angels by Linda Poitevin
Ganymede by Cherie Priest (Clockwork Century #3)
Sexiest Vampire Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks (Love at Stake #11)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
If I Die by Rachel Vincent (Soul Screamers #5)
Shifting by Bethany Wiggins
Blood by KJ Wignall (Mercian #1)
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (Shades of London #1)
New Release Dates:
I’ve finally gotten the New Releases page updated. A printable version of the New Releases page was requested on facebook awhile back and that is now available. For a listing of all the novels that were added, click here. Here’s a few more:
10/04/11: Infidel by Kameron Hurley
10/04/11: Professor Moriarty: The Hound of the D’Urbervilles by Kim Newman
10/04/11: The Legend of Witchtrot Road by EJ Stevens
10/11/11: The Cold Commands by Richard Morgan
10/11/11: The Children of the Sky by Vernor Vigne
10/18/11: Swear by Nina Malkin
10/25/11: Trance by Kelly Meding
2012: Ashes by Estevan Vega
01/01/12: Reign Fall by Michelle Rowen (Demon Princess #3)
01/03/12: Haunted Warrior by Allie MacKay
01/03/12: To Walk the Night by ES Moore
01/05/12: Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
01/17/12: Dark Victory by Michele Lang
01/31/12: All Things Wicked by Karina Cooper
01/31/12: Lair of the Lion by Christine Feehan
01/31/12: A Devil Named Desire by Terri Garey (Devil’s Bargain #2)
04/01/12: Reign Storm by Michelle Rowen (Demon Princess #4)
06/01/12: Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
08/07/12: Immortal Defender by Lisa Hendrix (Immortal Brotherhood #4)
From the Author Sites
The Book Vixen is put together a book tour for Shiloh Walker’s new romantic suspense novel, If You Hear Her, due out October 25th. If you live in the contiguous US and are interested in reviewing it, I would head over and get your name entered for a chance to join the tour.
OMG…Karen Marie Moning is writing a sixth Fever novel! She announced it on her facebook page last week and man am I excited. There is sad news though – we won’t be getting it right away. Moning has said that she will be writing the three Dani novels first, but then she’ll be returning to Mac and Barrons.
Richelle Mead gives a few hints to what readers can except in the second Bloodlines novel, Blood Lily, which is due out June 2012.
Marta Acosta is sharing the blurb and cover from her upcoming YA novel, Dark Companion, which releases in June 2012.
Dark Companion, a contemporary Gothic with a mild fantasy/paranormal element, pays homage to Jane Eyre and other classic Gothic novels.
Small, plain Jane Williams, a high-achieving foster girl, jumps at the chance to escape her violent neighborhood when she is offered a full-scholarship to the exclusive Birch Grove Academy for Girls. She’s even given living quarters, the old groundskeeper’s cottage in a grove of birches. The classes are amazing, the campus is lovely, and the other students are bright and inquisitive. The headmistress’s family — including her handsome sons — is especially friendly.
It all seems too good to be true. But the longer Jane stays at Birch Grove, the more questions she has about another scholarship girl who mysteriously left the school. What price is Jane willing to pay to get the security and safety she’s always wanted?
Kim Harrison is working on a short story featuring Trents and Jenks. I so did not know this. Not only is she working on it, but she now has a title – Million Dollar Baby. It doesn’t sound like the story is anywhere near completion, so who knows if the title will change. However, I’m curious to know where the story is going to be published. Will it be a part of an anthology? An ebook exclusive?
Yasmine Galenorn’s Moon Daughters comic is back in action and the cover for the first story, A Ghost in the House, is currently up. The comic will be updated every Tuesday, so mark your calendars. There’s also more fabulous Galenorn news. She has been contracted for three more Otherworld novels and the remaining two Indigo Court novels. The Indigo Court series will end at 5 novels, but the Otherworld will continue past 15 if she has any say in it.
Half-werewolf, half-Aedh Risa Jones can enter the realm between life and death, and she can see the Reapers who collect the souls of the dead. Now, she is using her gifts—and the investigative know-how of a man who broke her heart—to find a cabal searching for the power to control time, reality, and fate. And this is besides her work for the Vampire Council, half of whom want her dead.
But for now the Council needs her alive. Someone is killing blood-whore addicted vampires, and Risa must find the guilty party. If she succeeds, she may finally convince the council to lift the execution order on her life. But before she succeeds, she must first survive…
Congratulations to Richelle Mead on her new job – Motherhood! May she enjoy all the peace and quiet her new baby boy will give her because once he starts moving, peace and serenity go out the door and don’t come home for a long time.
New Excerpts or Reading for Free
- The first Night Huntress novel by Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave, for only $1.99.
- The first Downside Ghosts novel by Stacia Kane, Unholy Ghosts, for only $.99
Ilona Andrews has posted a rather the first two chapters, and what could be the third chapter, to their current work in progress, Silver Shark. It sounds like a futuristic story, so something completely different from both the Edge and Kate Daniels worlds.
HarperCollins has posted the first 20% of Jeaneine Frost’s new Cat/Bones novel, One Grave At a Time.
Richelle Mead has posted the original first chapter to her upcoming novel, Bloodlines, which is due out August 23rd. If you want to compare it with the chapter we’ll this version in August. She has also posted the first and second chapter to the recently released Georgina Kincaid novel, Succubus Revealed.
What Bears Repeating
I spent the day at Sherrilyn Kenyon’s signing in Ann Arbor and found out some fabulous news. Not only has her Chronicles of Nick series been optioned for film, but it won’t just be one film. Oh no, they are working multiple films. Plus the Dark-Hunters are going to be coming to television as a series and it will be done by the same company that produced the Lord of the Rings trilogy. While the show hasn’t been pitched anywhere yet, it is already in development and the search for a screenwriter is underway. However, don’t fear the show – Sherrilyn is already signed on as a producer! As I was leaving the signing last night, I also found out something else – the Were-Hunters are also coming to television, but this time as an anime cartoon.
Jeaniene Frost has a title for her first Night Prince novel. We’ll get to meet Vlad’s new lady, Leila, in Once Burned. I’m wondering if the Prince series will have the same naming convention as the Huntress novels – ie every book will have grave in it. If it will, does that mean the word will be “burn”?
Nalini Singh has announced the title for the next Psy/Changeling novel. We’ll get Tangle of Need on May 29, 2012, which will feature Riaz and Aria.
If you get Kerrelyn Sparks newsletter, then you’ve seen this already, but she has announced the title to Phineas’s book. We’ll get Wanted: Dead or Alive on April 24, 2012. Kerrelyn announced on her site here.
Vincenz Fardelle, exiled son of the Supreme Leader of the Imperialist Universe, has spent much of the last ten years working to stop the threat his father poses. But he’s not alone in his quest. Julian Marsters has lost his best friend and countless others in the war and has made vengeance his only goal. In each other, Julian and Vincenz find not only like minds, but kindred spirits.
However unexpected their relationship, everything changes for Vincenz and Julian when Hannah Black comes into their lives. Having been captured and held in near total isolation by imperialist troops, their immediate response is to protect her.
Emotionally shattered but resilient, Hannah rebuilds herself. Because of the warm safety she finds in the arms of Julian—and Vincenz she becomes someone harder, stronger and bent on preventing the Imperialists from harming anyone else.
For the two men, wrestling with their passionate feelings for Hannah is only the beginning. War is about to send all three into harm’s way and an equally dangerous secret could tear them apart.
Jim C. Hines’ short story collection, The Kitemaster, is now available on Amazon for $3.99.
Featured Book: Bound in Darkness by Cynthia Eden
When it comes to killing vampires, werewolf Cade Thain is the best slayer in the Northwest. So when a witch hires him to take out a pureblood vamp, the assassin thinks it will be just business as usual. One less vicious vamp on the streets…one more undead parasite gone from the earth. Then he meets her.
Allison Gray isn’t the prey that Cade expects. Beautiful, innocent, she stirs a dark desire within him. Allison hasn’t transformed fully into a vampire, not yet, and it’s Cade’s job to make sure that she never does. Allison thinks that he’s at her side to keep her safe, but Cade is supposed to pick the right moment—and kill her.
Killing Allison is soon the last thing that Cade plans. As she begins the transformation that will turn her into a vampire, her bloodlust and their desire merge in an explosion of need that neither can control. But Allison’s enemies are closing in, and the coming battle will take Cade and Allison beyond life, beyond love…and into a deadly darkness that waits to claim them both.
This Month’s Reviews
Crusade and Damned by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguié
Lights, Camera…Monsters by Lila Dubois
In the Dead by Jesse Petersen
Bite Me by Parker Blue
Xombies: Apocalypso by Walter Greatshell
Embrace the Night Eternal by Joss Ware
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
Chased by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon
Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward
My Fair Monster by Lila DuBois
Giovanni’s Farewell by Claudia Gray
Demon Trapper’s Daughter by Jana Oliver
Queen of Shadows by Dianne Sylvan
Batman Hush by Jeph Loeb
The Treasure Keeper by Shana Abé
Alien Huntress Series by Genna Showalter
Shadowflame by Dianne Sylvan
The Time Weaver by Shana Abé
The Rift Walker by Clay & Susan Griffith
Storm’s Heart by Thea Harrison
Heroes Return by Moira Moore
Black Night by Christina Henry
From the Reader
The New 52 from DC Comics has hit the stands and Blastr is giving five great (and not so great) things about the first Justice League comic. Now I’m kind of regretting not letting the monkey convince me to hit the comic book store today. *grin*
Floor to Ceiling Books has this fabulous alphabet of Urban Fantasy (A-M and N-Z) going on that a lot of thought has been put into. Seriously, you should go check it out – it may just give you a few ideas.
The new Hunger Games movie has a shiny new trailer out. It’s short at only a minute six seconds, but it shows Jennifer Laurence as Katniss pretty well.
The Hugo Awards were awarded and Suvudu has the winners.
Authors After Dark has announced that registration for the 2012 con will open at 3pm on September 6th. Next year the con is in New Orleans and AAD has landed a hotel on Bourbon Street, so it should be quite a party. This is one con I’m planning on attending next year, so hopefully I’ll see some of you there.
Jackie has come across something that has…shocked her?…and she’s curious to know what other readers think. Go check out what she’s wondering in the latest edition of Bitten By Books Off the Fang.
Stumbling Over Chaos has been having fun with stock photography again. During my unintentional hiatus, we’ve been graced with the Scraggly Hair Guy, TYSMIPHAG, Return of Tie Guy two and Blank Stare Updo Guy.
At the beginning of the month, the Book Blogger Appreciation Week site called for nominations for the annual awards. Votes have been tabulated and the long lists have been posted for the Niche, Featured, and Featured Categories. Congratulations to the sites that made the Speculative Fiction category – All Things Urban Fantasy, Book Chick City, Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell, Dark Faerie Tales, Fantasy Literature, janicu’s book blog and The Book Smugglers. And in case my readers are wondering, no I didn’t participate this year simply because after three years of putting in the work and not making the short list, I wasn’t dealing with it this year. Considering those sites that did make the long list, I wouldn’t have made the short list this year either. *grin*
Tez Says is spreading the word on seven great new book deals, ones including Jackson Pearce‘s Fathomless. A young mermaid wants to leave the sisterhood of dark, soulless creatures & regain her humanity, which she can only do by convincing a mortal to love her & stealing his soul.
Okay, seriously Lurv a la Mode? I’m not ready for 2011 to be over, yet Kenda is already thinking of reading challenges for 2012. She’s already planning a Year of the Fantasy Classic, with more information to come later, and the idea of it does sound interesting.
Stainless Steel Droppings has posted the announcement for it’s sixth R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril challenge. The idea of this challenge is to read novels classified as mystery, suspense, thriller, dark fantasy, gothic, horror or supernatural between September 1st and October 31st. There’s multiple levels you can join at, but the one thing Carl always insists on is that readers have fun and share the fun with others. This is a great challenge and one everyone should be able to do.
For the full listing of this month’s interviews, click here.
- Amy Garvey, author of Cold Kiss – Dark Faerie Tales
- Andrea Cremer, author of Wolfsbane – Dark Faerie Tales
- Angeline Kace, author of Descended by Blood – Tynga’s Reviews
- Angie Frazier, author of The Eternal Sea – Tynga’s Reviews
- Ashlyn Chase, author of The Werewolf Upstairs – Bitten by Books
- Brian Ruckley , author of The Edinburgh Dead – Tynga’s Reviews
- Caitlin Kittredge, author of Devil’s Business – Tynga’s Reviews
- Caridad Pineiro, author of The Lost – Tynga’s Reviews
- Carolyn Jewel, author of My Dangerous Pleasure – Tynga’s Reviews
- CE Murphy, author of Spirit Dances – Suvudu
- Cheyenne McCray, author of Zombies Sold Separately – Romancing the Book
- Chris Marie Green, author of Deep In The Woods – Dark Faerie Tales
- Christina Henry, author of Black Night – All Things Urban Fantasy, Dark Faerie Tales
- Christine Cody, author of Blood Rules – Bitten by Books
- Christopher Paolini, author of Inheritance Cycle – Suvudu (audio)
- Claudia Gray, author of Fateful – Dark Faerie Tales
- Clay & Susan Griffith, author of The Rift Walker – Dark Faerie Tales
- Cynthia Eden, author of Never Cry Wolf – Tynga’s Reviews
- Dani Harper, author of Changeling Dream – Book Chick City
- Darynda Jones, author of Second Grave on the Left – Dark Faerie Tales
- Devon Monk, author of Dead Iron – Dark Faerie Tales
- Dianne Sylvan, author of Shadowflame – Tynga’s Reviews
- Edward Lazellari, author of Awakenings – Dark Faerie Tales
- Elizabeth Miles, author of Fury – Dark Faerie Tales
- Erica Hayes, author of Blood Cursed – Dark Faerie Tales, Bitten by Books
- George RR Martin, author of A Dance with Dragons – Suvudu (audio)
- Gretchen McNeill, author of Possess – Rex Robot Reviews
- Heather Hildenbrand, author of Dirty Blood – Tynga’s Reviews
- Heather McCorkle, author of The Secret of Spruce Knoll – Dark Faerie Tales
- Jaci Burton, author of Changing the Game – The Book Pushers
- Jana Oliver, author of Soul Thief – Amberkatze’s Book Blog
- Jayne Ann Krentz, author of Canyons of Night – Romancing the Book
- Jeanne Stein, author of Crossroads – Dark Faerie Tales, Paranormality, Amberkatze’s Book Blog
- Jeannie Holmes, author of Blood Secrets – Tynga’s Reviews
- Jenn Bennett, author of Kindling the Moon – Tynga’s Reviews
- Jennifer Anne Kogler, author of The Siren’s Cry – Tynga’s Reviews
- Jennifer Armentrout, author of Half-Blood – All Things Urban Fantasy
- Jennifer Estep, author of Touch of Frost – Dark Faerie Tales, Mission to Read, Reading Vacation, SciFi Guy,
- Jess Haines, author of Deceived By The Other – The Book Pushers, Tynga’s Reviews
- Jim Butcher, author of Ghost Story – Bitten by Books
- Jocelynn Drake, author of Burn the Night – Tynga’s Reviews
- Juliet Blackwell, author of Hexes and Hemlines – Tynga’s Reviews
- Justin Gustainis, author of Sympathy for the Devil – Amberkatze’s Book Blog, Tynga’s Reviews
- Kate Pearce, author of Raw Desire – Dark Faerie Tales
- Kelly Gay, author of The Hour of Dust and Ashes – Amberkatze’s Book Blog, Dark Faerie Tales
- Kelly Meding, author of Another Kind of Dead – Dark Faerie Tales
- Kendare Blake, author of Anna Dressed in Blood – Dark Faerie Tales
- Kendra Leigh Castle, author of Dark Awakening – Tynga’s Reviews
- Kevin Hearne, author of Hammered – Dark Faerie Tales
- Kim Newman, author of Anno Dracula – Vampire Wire
- Kirsten Miller, author of All You Desire – Dark Faerie Tales
- Laurie London, author of Embraced by Blood – Tynga’s Reviews
- Lesley Livingston, author of Once Every Never – Tynga’s Reviews
- Leslie Parrish, author of Cold Touch – Nalini Singh’s blog
- Lia Habel, author of Dearly, Departed – Dark Faerie Tales
- Lisa Desrochers, author of Original Sin – Tynga’s Reviews
- Lisa Mantchev, author of So Silver Bright – Tynga’s Reviews
- Mara Purnhagen, author of Beyond the Grave – Amberkatze’s Book Blog
- Maria Lima, author of Blood Sacrifice – Deadline Dames, Amberkatze’s Book Blog, Tynga’s Reviews
- Marta Acosta, author of Haunted Honeymoon – Book Faery
- Melanie Card, author of Ward Against Death – Tynga’s Reviews
- MJ Scott, author of Shadow Kin – Dark Faerie Tales
- Nalini Singh, author of Archangel’s Blade – RT Book Reviews
- Nancy Gideon, author of Bound By Moonlight – Tynga’s Reviews
- Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguié, author of Damned – Dark Faerie Tales, Bitten by Books
- Nancy Holzner, author of Bloodstone – Dark Faerie Tales
- Nina Malkin, author of Swoon – Dark Faerie Tales
- Phaedra Weldon, author of The Light Of Ra – Dark Faerie Tales
- Sarah Beth Durst, author of Drink, Slay, Love – Dark Faerie Tales
- Seanan McGuire, author of One Salt Sea – Dark Faerie Tales
- Shannon Delaney, author of Bargains and Betrayals – Tynga’s Reviews
- Sharon Ashwood, author of Frostbound – Tynga’s Reviews
- Sophie Littlefield, author of Banished – Tynga’s Reviews
- Tera Lynn Childs, author of Forgive My Fins – Tynga’s Reviews
- Terry Brooks, author of The Measure of the Magic – Suvudu
- Terry Spear, author of Heart of the Highland Wolf – Romancing the Book
- Thea Harrison, author of Storm’s Heart – The Book Pushers
- Trent Jamieson, author of The Business of Death – Dark Faerie Tales
- Victoria Schwab, author of The Near Witch – Tynga’s Reviews
GoodReads is giving away:
- 10 copies of Brandon Sanderson’s The Alloy of Law – ends October 7th
- 5 copies of Robert Gleason’s End of Days – ends September 15th.
- 10 copies of Joseph Nassise ‘s Eyes to See – ends September 15th.
Angie Fox is giving away a signed copy of So I Married a Demon Slayer and a signed, first edition copy of The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers – ends I’m not sure when, so please forgive me if it has.
Kindle Vixen is giving away a Kindle WiFi 6″ loaded with books – ends September 7th.