As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror 22 an anthology
- Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur (Dark Angels #1)
- Bound By Blood by Amanda Ashley
- Conquer the Dark by LA Banks
- Seduction of a Highland Lass by Maya Banks (McCabe Brothers #2)
- The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe
- A Thief in the Night by David Chandler (Ancient Blades #2)
- In Blood We Trust by Christine Cody (Bloodlands #3)
- Lost In Time by Melissa de la Cruz (Blue Bloods #7)
- A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
- Spider’s Revenge by Jennifer Estep (Elemental Assassins #5)
- The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax by Trinity Faegen
- Weight of Stone by Laura Anne Gilman (Vineart War #2)
- The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
- Bloodstone by Nancy Holzner (Deadtown #3)
- Alterant by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love (Belador Code)
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (Shades of London #1)
- Lawe’s Justice by Lora Leigh (Breeds)
- Dead Bad Things by Gary McMahon
- The Vision by Jen Nadol
- Blood Rights by Kristen Painter (House of Comarre #1)
- Sins of the Angels by Linda Poitevin
- Ganymede by Cherie Priest (Clockwork Century #3)
- Sexiest Vampire Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks (Love at Stake #11)
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- If I Die by Rachel Vincent (Soul Screamers #5)
- Shifting by Bethany Wiggins
- Blood by KJ Wignall (Mercian #1)
- The Monster’s Corner: Stories Through Inhuman Eyes an anthology featuring Kelley Armstrong, Simon R Green
An all original anthology from some of todays hottest supernatural writers, featuring stories of monster’s from the monster’s point of view.
In most stories we get the perspective of the hero, the ordinary, the everyman, but we are all the hero of our own tale, and so it must be true for legions of monsters, from Lucifer to Mordred, from child-thieving fairies to Frankenstein’s monster and the Wicked Witch of the West. From our point of view, they may very well be horrible, terrifying monstrosities, but of course they won’t see themselves in the same light, and their point of view is what concerns us in these tales. Demons and goblins, dark gods and aliens, creatures of myth and legend, lurkers in darkness and beasts in human clothing…these are the subjects of The Monster’s Corner. With contributions by Lauren Groff, Chelsea Cain, Simon R. Green, Sharyn McCrumb, Kelley Armstrong, David Liss, Kevin J. Anderson, Jonathan Maberry, and many others.
- Cold Fire by Kate Elliot (Spiritwalker #2)
Cat Barahal and her beloved cousin Bee think they have reached a safe place to shelter. But the Cold Mages who are conspiring to take them prisoner are closing in. The warlord who hopes to conquer all Europa is convinced their destiny is to aid him, whether they want to or not. And the man Cat was forced to marry is back, as vainly arrogant and annoyingly handsome as ever.
Worst of all, as Hallows’ Night approaches, powers hidden deep within the spirit world are rising. Cat must seek allies against these threats and figure out who to trust, for if she makes the wrong choices, she’ll lose everything.
Only one thing is certain. When Hallows’ Night comes the Wild Hunt will ride – and it feeds on mortal blood.
- Flawless by Carrie Lofty
Sir William Christie, ruthless tycoon and notorious ladies’ man, is dead. Now his four grown children have gathered for the reading of his will. What lies in store for stepsiblings Vivienne, Alexander, and twins Gareth and Gwyneth? Stunning challenges that will test their fortitude across a royal empire . . . and lead them to the marvelously passionate adventures of their lives.
Lady Vivienne Bancroft fled England for New York, hoping to shed the confines of her arranged marriage to unrepentant rogue Miles Durham, Viscount Bancroft—though she never forgot the fiery desire he unleashed with his slightest touch. And when the gambling man arrives on her doorstep for a little sensual revenge for her desertion, he is met with Vivienne’s dilemma: She must earn her father’s inheritance by profitably running a diamond business worth millions in colonial South Africa. Swept together in an exotic undertaking filled with heated passion and hungry temptation, will Vivienne and Miles discover that the marriage vows they once made are the greatest snare—or the most treasured reward?