As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- The Bite Before Christmas an anthology featuring Lynsay Sands; Jeaniene Frost
- Darkness Rising by Keri Arthur (Dark Angels #2)
- Never Love a Highlander by Maya Banks (McCabe Brothers #3)
- Destined by PC & Kristen Cast (House of Night)
- Crave by Melissa Darnell
- Adam by Jacquelyn Frank (Nightwalkers #6)
- Courting Darkness by Yasmine Galenorn (Sisters of the Moon #10)
- The Legacy by Kailin Gow (Wordwick Games #4)
- The Hollows Insider by Kim Harrison (Hollows)
- Claimed by Pleasure by Jaymie Holland
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (Iron Fey #4)
- Muse by Rebecca Lim (Muse)
- Devilishly Hot by Kathy Love
- Scored by Lauren McLaughlin
- Trance by Kelly Meding
- Flesh and Blood by Kristen Painter (House of Comarré #2)
- Ecstasy Untamed by Pamela Palmer (Feral Warriors #7)
- Extinction Agenda by Marcus Pelegrimas (Skinners)
- Mastiff by Tamora Pierce (Legend of Beka Cooper #3)
- Angel Town by Lilith Saintcrow (Jill Kismet #6)
- Beauty Dates the Beast by Jessica Sims
- If You Hear Her by Shiloh Walker (If #1)
- The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams
- Nightshade by Maryrose Wood
- Claimed by Rebecca Zanetti
- The Real Werewives of Vampire County an anthology featuring Alexandra Ivy, Angie Fox, Jess Haines and Tami Dane
“Where Darkness Lives” by Alexandra Ivy – No one’s more surprised than Sophia when she’s struck by an unfamiliar maternal urge to move near her daughters. But instead of being greeted by a welcome committee, she’s targeted by kidnappers…and saddled with a gorgeous bodyguard on a mission to protect – and seduce…”Murder on Mysteria Lane” by Angie Fox – When a werewolf trophy wife is found dead in Vampire County, Heather McPhee goes undercover to investigate. Heather’s never been a mascara-and-manicures sort of girl, but she’s willing to learn. Especially with sexy vampire detective Lucien Mead posing as her husband…”What’s Yours is Mine” by Jess Haines – Still Waters is like many other exclusive gated communities – except that it’s home to one of the largest werewolf packs in the state. But Tiffany Winters isn’t frightened of her big, bad new neighbours. In fact, she intends to take her place among the pack…”Werewolves in Chic Clothing” by Tami Dane – Ever since Christine Price moved in with her fiance, Jonathan, and his twelve-year-old son, she’s worked hard to fit in with a cadre of local women whose lives seem picture-perfect. Except no one in Jon’s upscale neighbourhood is quite who they appear to be. Least of all Jon…
- Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
For as long as Esmerine can remember, she has longed to join her older sister, Dosinia, as a siren–the highest calling a mermaid can have. When Dosinia runs away to the mainland, Esmerine is sent to retrieve her. Using magic to transform her tail into legs, she makes her way unsteadily to the capital city. There she comes upon a friend she hasn’t seen since childhood–a dashing young man named Alandare, who belongs to a winged race of people. As Esmerine and Alandare band together to search for Dosinia, they rekindle a friendship . . . and ignite the emotions for a love so great, it cannot be bound by sea, land, or air.
- The Kingdom of Gods by NK Jemisin (Inheritance Trilogy)
The incredible conclusion to the Inheritance Trilogy, from one of fantasy’s most acclaimed stars.
For two thousand years the Arameri family has ruled the world by enslaving the very gods that created mortalkind. Now the gods are free, and the Arameri’s ruthless grip is slipping. Yet they are all that stands between peace and world-spanning, unending war.
Shahar, last scion of the family, must choose her loyalties. She yearns to trust Sieh, the godling she loves. Yet her duty as Arameri heir is to uphold the family’s interests, even if that means using and destroying everyone she cares for.
As long-suppressed rage and terrible new magics consume the world, the Maelstrom — which even gods fear — is summoned forth. Shahar and Sieh: mortal and god, lovers and enemies. Can they stand together against the chaos that threatens?
Includes a never before seen story set in the world of the Inheritance Trilogy.