As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- Sisterhood of Dune by Kevin Anderson and Brian Herbert
- Legally Hot an anthology featuring Lora Leigh, Cheyenne McCray, Red Garnier
- Wild Cat by Jennifer Ashley (Shifters Unbound)
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton
- Whispers in the Dark by Maya Banks
- City of the Lost by Stephen Blackmoore
- It Takes a Witch by Heather Blake (Wishcraft Mystery)
- Flashfire by Deborah Cooke (Dragonfire #8)
- Tempest by Julie Cross (Tempest Trilogy #1)
- Wild Wild Death by Casey Daniels (Pepper Martin Mystery #8)
- All That Bleeds by Kimberly Frost (Etherlin #1)
- EVE: Templar One by Tony Gonzales
- The Bride Wore Black Leather by Simon R Green (Nightside)
- Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes
- Sisterhood of Dune by Brian Herbert & Kevin Anderson
- Raven Cursed by Faith Hunter (Jane Yellowrock #4)
- Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
- Haunted Warrior by Allie MacKay
- Shadow Heir by Richelle Mead (Dark Swan #4)
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- To Walk the Night by ES Moore
- Charmfall by Chloe Neill (Dark Elite #3)
- Born of Ashes by Caris Roane (Ascension #4)
- Sins of the Demon by Diana Rowland (Kara Gillian #4)
- The Departed by Shiloh Walker
- The Skirmish by Michelle West (House War #4)
- Dust of the Damned by Peter Brandvold
Mankind has fought the war against ghouls of all kinds since the beginning of time. The last stronghold of evil in the known world is the American frontier, but for how long? Bounty hunter Uriah Zane and US marshal Aubrey Coffin are humanity’s last hope to rid the world, once and for all, of this demon scourge…
The Hell’s Angels are a gang of werewolves who have escaped from Hellsgarde Federal Penitentiary. Originally they were recruited out of eastern Europe by Abraham Lincoln to mercilessly tear the Confederates into submission at Gettysburg, thus ending the Civil War. But the Hell’s Angels never returned home. They headed west-to join the legions of other ghouls…
Armed with an arsenal of weapons, the deadliest being Marshal Aubrey Coffin, notorious ghoul-hunter Uriah Zane must stop the hordes of shape- shifting creatures pushing west. Aided by a beautiful Mexican witch and necromancer, werebeasts are searching the deserts for a coveted key, a key that could give the ghouls everlasting life and final dominion over the earth-with humans as their servants.
But first they must face the wrath of Zane, a man who understands better than most the twisted soul of the wolves….
- Seven Princes by John Fultz
It is an Age of Legends.
Under the watchful eye of the Giants, the kingdoms of Men rose to power. Now, the Giant-King has slain the last of the Serpents and ushered in an era of untold peace and prosperity. Where a fire-blackened desert once stood, golden cities flourish in verdant fields.
It is an Age of Heroes.
But the realms of Man face a new threat– an ancient sorcerer slaughters the rightful King of Yaskatha before the unbelieving eyes of his son, young Prince D’zan. With the Giant-King lost to a mysterious doom, it seems that no one has the power to stop the coming storm.
It is an Age of War.
The fugitive Prince seeks allies across the realms of Men and Giants to liberate his father’s stolen kingdom. Six foreign Princes are tied to his fate. Only one thing is certain: War is coming.
Some will seek glory.
Some will seek vengeance.
All will be legends.
- The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams (Incarnation)
Seraphina’s first love made her immortal…her second might get her killed.Incarnation is a new series that introduces a fresh mythology perfect for fans of bestselling series like The Immortals by Alyson Noel and Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
After spending six hundred years on earth, Seraphina Ames has seen it all. Eternal life provides her with the world’s riches, but at a very high price: innocent lives. Centuries ago, her boyfriend, Cyrus, discovered a method of alchemy that allows them to swap bodies with other humans, jumping from one vessel to the next, taking the human’s life in the process. No longer able to bear the guilt of what she’s done, Sera escapes from Cyrus and vows to never kill again.
Then sixteen-year-old Kailey Morgan gets into a horrific car accident right in front of her, and Sera accidentally takes over her body. For the first time, Sera finds herself enjoying the life of the person she’s inhabiting—and falls for the human boy who lives next door. But Cyrus will stop at nothing until she’s his again, and every moment she stays, she’s putting herself and the people she’s grown to care for in great danger. Will Sera have to give up the one thing that’s eluded her for centuries: true love?