As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin* Wait, did I miss any? If so, let us know!
- Temptation Rising by AC Arthur
- Spirited an anthology featuring Maria Snyder, Candace Havens, Shannon Delany
- Deliverance by Dakota Banks (Mortal Path #3)
- Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter (Goddess Test #2)
- Wicked as They Come by Delilah Dawsom
- Breathless by Cole Gibsen
- Eternity’s Mark by Maeve Greyson
- Evil Dark by Justin Gustainis (Occult Crimes Unit #2)
- Slide by Jill Hathaway
- Blood on the Bayou by Stacey Jay
- Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane (Downside Ghosts #4)
- Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer (Elemental #1)
- Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston (Pride)
- Stygian’s Honor by Lora Leigh (Breeds #26)
- Fury by Rebecca Lim
- The Gathering of the Lost by Helen Lowe (Wall of Night #2)
- Night Star by Alyson Noël (Immortals)
- Forgiven by Jana Oliver (Demon Trappers Daughter #3)
- On Midnight Wings by Adrian Phoenix (Maker’s Song #5)
- Sins of the Son by Linda Poitevin (Gregori Legacy #2)
- Caught in the Act by Jill Sorenson
- Wanted: Undead or Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks (Love at Stake #12)
- The Kingdom by Amanda Stevens (Graveyard Queen #2)
- Lover Reborn by JR Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10)
- Back from the Undead by DD Barant (Bloodhound Files #5)
Another work day, another case for the Bloodhound Files. But this time, Jace is truly stumped: How is she, a mere human, supposed to penetrate the dark heart of a child-trafficking ring of pire orphans—one that turns out to be part of a blood-farm operation, in the crime-ridden border city of Vancouver, British Columbia?
Jace is in over her head. But with the help of her former lover, Tanaka—whose family is one of the last samurai clans left in Japan—she stands a chance at seeking justice for the condemned children… Until the Yakuza tries to put an end to Jace’s investigation. Jace risks more than death—this time, it’s the fate of her very soul that’s in danger . . .
- Joe Golem and the Drowning City by Mike Mignola and Christopher Golden
In 1925, earthquakes and a rising sea level left Lower Manhattan submerged under more than thirty feet of water, so that its residents began to call it the Drowning City. Those unwilling to abandon their homes created a new life on streets turned to canals and in buildings whose first three stories were underwater. Fifty years have passed since then, and the Drowning City is full of scavengers and water rats, poor people trying to eke out an existence, and those too proud or stubborn to be defeated by circumstance.
Among them are fourteen-year-old Molly McHugh and her friend and employer, Felix Orlov. Once upon a time Orlov the Conjuror was a celebrated stage magician, but now he is an old man, a psychic medium, contacting the spirits of the departed for the grieving loved ones left behind. When a seance goes horribly wrong, Felix Orlov is abducted by strange men wearing gas masks and rubber suits, and Molly soon finds herself on the run.
Her flight will lead her into the company of a mysterious man, and his stalwart sidekick, Joe Golem, whose own past is a mystery to him, but who walks his own dreams as a man of stone and clay, brought to life for the sole purpose of hunting witches.
- Shadow’s Fall by Dianne Sylvan (Shadow World #3)
For three years, Miranda Grey-Solomon has kept her role as Vampire Queen of the South separate from her Grammy-winning music career. But now, her dual lives are starting to collide, threatening everything Miranda and David, her Prime, have worked for.
The entire Signet Council has descended upon Austin for its ten-year summit, bringing with it Prime James Hart of the Northeast, a sworn enemy come to take his revenge on those who defied him. But Miranda and David receive an unexpected offer of help from David’s sire, an ancient and powerful vampire with knowledge that may be their salvation–or their doom.