Lauren Dane has been sharing quite a few snippets this month. Here are the latest one: a snippet from Beneath the Skin, which releases April 3rd; a snippet from Goddess with a Blade; and a snippet from Heart of Darkness;
Shiloh Walker has also been posting snippets from her upcoming novel, Hunter’s Rise, which released. You can read them here, here, here and here.
There’s a new Moon Daughter’s Comic posted.
Jennifer Estep’s third Mythos Academy novel, Dark Frost, is currently available for review via Net Galley.
Chloe Neill has posted a spoilery snippet from Biting Cold, which does not release soon enough.
Eileen Wilks has posted the first chapter to her next World of the Lupi novel, Mortal Ties, which releases October 2nd.
Ilona Andrews has posted a delicious hot tub scene featuring our favorite couple – Curran and Kate. The scene takes place after one of the fights in Magic Strikes. Andrews has also posted a couple of snippets from the fourth Edge novel, . You can read them here and here.
Jenna Black has posted a snippet from her next Descendant novel, Deadly Descendant, which releases.
Stacia Kane has a sneak peak at Sacrificial Magic posted over at Yasmine Galenorn’s blog.
Richelle Mead has posted the first chapter to her next Bloodlines novel, Golden Lily, which releases June 12th.
- Diana Sylvan, author of Shadowflame – Paperback Dolls
- Gini Koch, author of Alien Diplomacy – Were Vamps Romance
- Jaci Burton, author of Taking a Shot – Lauren Dane’s blog
- Jennifer Estep, author of Thread of Death – Books and Things
- Jill Monroe, author of Dating the Undead – Book Chick City
- Julie Kagawa, author of The Immortal Rules – Books and Things
- KC Burn, author of Spice ‘n Solace – Babbling About Books
- Kelly Gay, author of The Hour of Dust and Ashes – Book Faery
- Kelly Meding, author of Wrong Side of Dead – Book Faery
- Kerrelyn Sparks, author of Wanted: Undead or Alive – Guilty Pleasures,
- Kris Norris, author of World’s Apart – Wicked Lil Pixie
- Kylie Griffin, author of Vengeance Born – Dark Faerie Tales
- Laurie London, author of Tempted by Blood – All Things Urban Fantasy
- Lia Habel, author of Dearly Departed – Book Faery
- Linda Wisdom, author of A Demon Does It Better – Book Chick City
- Rhiannon Frater, author of Siege – Book Chick City
- Samantha Kane, author of Love’s Surrender – Yummy Men & Kick Ass Chicks
- Scott Westerfield, author of Specials – Suvudu
- Sophie Oak, author of Found in Bliss – What Book is That?
- Stacey Kennedy, author of ‘Til We Meet Again – A Little Bit Tart, A Little Bit Sweet, Book Faery
- Stella Price, author of Silk and Steel – Good Choice Reading
- Stephanie Tyler, author of Dire Warning – Book Pushers
- Tara Lynn, author of Spell Cat – Paperback Dolls
- Teresa D’Amario, author of Tigress by the Tail – For What It’s Worth
- Terry Spear, author of A Seal in Wolf’s Clothing – SciFiGuy
- Thea Harrison, author of True Colors – All Things Urban Fantasy, Dark Faerie Tales, the Book Pushers
- Tim Pratt, author of Briarpatch – Suvudu
- Yasmine Galenorn, author of Shaded Vision – RomCon
- Yvonne Woon, author of Life Eternal – Amberkatze’s Book Blog
There’s a new author collaboration blog. Word Whores features the ramblings and fabulous wit of Allison Pang, Jeffe Kennedy, Kristine Krantz, Marcella Burnard, Linda Robertson, James Tuck and Carolyn Crane. This is a great mixture of new and burning talent, so make sure you stop by at some point.
Parajunkeehas three new fabulous edition of her Blogging 101: Am I A Promo Whore?, Blogger Burnout & China Scams and Cliques & Changing Reviews.
Stainless Steel Droppings is hosting his sixth annual Once Upon a Time reading challenge between now and June 19th and is perfect for anyone who loves fairy tales. There are different levels (including one for film) that participants can chose and it’s one that I highly recommend. I love this challenge and wish I could join in this year.
Stumbling Over Chaoshas two more a fabulous editions of her Misadventures in Stock Photography. In the first one, we get to meet Hooded Blond With Most Excellent Cheekbones Guy (HBWMECG); and in the second, we get to meet Hand Holding Hands (HHH).
The Paperback Dolls has news that Cassandra Clare will be continuing the story of her Shadowhunters with a third series called The Dark Artifices. The first book won’t be published into 2015, so there’s not much more we know at this point.
Tez Says has found a bunch of new publishing deals, which include the third novel in Ann Aguirre’s Razorland series (Horde), the next novel in Lauren Dane’s Bound by Magick series (Going Under) and Richelle Mead’s new adult paranormal series Age of X (Gameboard of the Gods).
There are always more fabulous covers popping up. To see them all, head over to facebook, where I’ve added them to the March Album for your viewing pleasure.
I so didn’t know that Book Chick City is doing a Sookie Stackhouse Read-Along! I love this series, although the last couple of books haven’t been the greatest, and I can’t wait to see how Charlaine Harris ends it.
Speaking of Read-Alongs, have you been reading along with Dark Faerie Tales and I as we get caught up on the Black Dagger Brotherhood? The last discussion has been posted and we’re now eagerly awaiting for our copies of Lover Reborn. If you haven’t had a chance to see the discussions, here they are: Dark Lover is now posted over at Dark Faerie Tales, Lover Eternal is now posted here at Literary Escapism, Lover Awakened is now posted here at Dark Faerie Tales, Lover Revealed is now posted here at Literary Escapism, Lover Unbound is now posted here at Dark Faerie Tales, Lover Enshrined is now posted here at Literary Escapism, Lover Avenged is now posted here at Dark Faerie Tales, Lover Mine is now posted here at Literary Escapism and Lover Unleashed is posted at Dark Faerie Tales. We’re still talking about them, so stop by and put in your two cents!
Nalini Singh is giving away three ARCs of her next Psy/Changeling novel, Tangle of Need – ends March 31st.
Thanks for the mention! :)