As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin* Wait, did I miss any? If so, let us know!
- Moonshifted by Cassie Alexander
- Steel’s Edge by Ilona Andrews
- A Fantasy Medley 2 an anthology featuring Tanya Huff, Seanan McGuire, Amanda Downum, Jasper Kent
- Tapestry an anthology featuring Madeline Hunter, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Lynn Kurland, Karen Marie Moning
- Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Crescent)
- Tales of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong (Otherworld) (MMP)
- Undead to the World by DD Barant (Bloodhound Files)
- Death Watch by Ari Berk
- Cold Days by Jim Butcher (Dresden Files)
- Shadow’s Claim by Kresley Cole (Realm of Blood and Mist #1)
- City of Dark Magic by Magnus Flyte
- Midnight’s Warrior by Donna Grant (Dark Warriors #)
- Trapped by Kevin Hearne (Iron Druid #5)
- Frankly, My Dear by Sandra Hill
- Lullaby by Amanda Hocking (Watersong #2)
- Running Wild: The Men from Battle Ridge by Linda Howard and Linda Jones
- Touched by Corrine Jackson
- Dark Dealings by Kim Knox
- Kept by Shawntelle Madison (Coveted #2)
- King of the Dead by Joseph Nassise (Jeremiah Hunt Chronicles)
- Came Upon a Midnight Clear by Katie Porter
- Checking It Twice by Jodi Redford
- Dead on Delivery by Eileen Rendahl (Messenger #2)
- Shattered Circle by Linda Robertson (Persephone Alcmedi)
- The Key by Lynsay Sands
- Lust for Life by Jeri Smith-Ready (WVMP Radio #5)
- The Fallen by Thomas Sniegoski
- Wild About You by Kerrelyn Sparks
- Apollo’s Outcasts by Allen Steele
- A Private Duel with Agent Gunn by Jillian Stone
- King of the Damned by Juliana Stone
- Angel In Chains by Cynthia Eden (Fallen Angels #3)
As a fallen Angel of Death, Azrael is cursed to walk the earth alone in search of redemption. One night, as he wanders the streets of New Orleans, he discovers a woman surrounded by panther shifters. No longer able to contain the anger simmering within, Az summons his dark powers and attacks, determined to protect this innocent human from certain death. Only Jade Pierce is no delicate flower. She’s spent years learning to survive and fight the evil forces sent by her ex-lover who refuses to let her go. But after seeing Az in action, she figures she could use a little supernatural help. And so she plans a course of seduction guaranteed to arouse his interest and his angelic passions…
- Fragile Darkness by Ellie James (Midnight Dragonfly)
How do you stop someone you can’t see? For as long as she can remember, sixteen-year-old psychic Trinity Monsour has seen things before they happen. But now, in the wake of tragedy, her visions have gone dark. She can still feel, though, and the danger she senses swirling around a new friend sends her into the New Orleans party scene, where nothing is as it seems, surprises wait at every turn, and the last guy she wants to see is the one she needs the most: the mercurial Dylan Fourcade, part stranger, part friend, part so much more.
It’s the so much more that confuses her. How can she be drawn to someone she barely knows?
But whether she wants him there or not, he’s by her side, shadowing her every step of the way, until the darkness clears, and a shocking truth emerges—a truth that changes everything.
- Drive Me Wild by Christine Warren (The Others)
Tess Menzies can work a spell with a few blinks of her baby blue eyes. But this dedicated witch can’t summon up a single good reason she’s been made an envoy between her kind and Manhattan’s fiercest were-creatures. The two sides haven’t spoken in four hundred years, and she’ll need every miracle in the book to broker any kind of truce. And that means outwitting Council of Others leader Rafael De Santos whose tantalizing moves and fierce hungry kisses are magic even a formidable sorceress can’t resist . . .
It doesn’t take a cat’s supernatural senses for Rafael to suspect that there’s something strange about this unexpected peace offering. And finding the truth is just as tempting as uncovering the secrets Tess is trying to conceal. Why, she’s tantalizing enough to make this wandering were-jaguar think he’s found the perfect mate—one he’s only dreamed of. But his stealth and her spells can’t guarantee they have a chance at survival, much less a future together…