As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin* Wait, did I miss any? If so, let us know!
- ‘Til The World Ends an anthology featuring Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguirre, Karen Duvall
- A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa Basso
- Range of Ghosts by Elizabeth Bear
- Othermoon by Nina Berry (Otherkin #2)
- The Winter Witch by Paula Brackston
- Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
- Immortal Craving by Kendra Leigh Castle (Dark Dynasties #4)
- Shadowhunters and Downworlders by Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instruments #6.5)
- Fortress Frontier by Myke Cole (Shadow Ops)
- She Returns From War by Lee Collins
- Songs of the Earth by Elspeth Cooper
- Shattered Souls by Delilah Devlin (Caitlyn O’Connell #1)
- Fighting to Survive by Rhiannon Frater (As the World Dies #2)
- The Prey by Andrew Fukuda (The Hunt #2)
- The Books of Magic by Neil Gaiman
- What the Spell? by Brittany Geragotelis
- Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
- City of Dragons by Robin Hobb (Rain Wilds Chronicles #3)
- Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Devilishly Wicked by Kathy Love (Devilish #3)
- Prodigy by Marie Lu (Legend #2)
- A Girl’s Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlister
- Sex, Lies, and Vampires by Katie MacAlister
- No Mercy by Jenna McCormick
- Angel Exterminatus by Graham McNeill (Horus Heresy)
- Asunder by Jodi Meadows (Newsoul #2)
- Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton (Angelfire)
- Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton (Angelfire #3)
- Shattered Circle by Linda Robertson (Persephone Alcmedi #6)
- Between by Kerry Schafer
- The Winter King by CL Wilson
- Dead of Winter by Lee Collins
- Amityville Horrible by Kelley Armstrong
- Spirit Walk by Richie Tankersley Cusick (Walk #1-2)
- Moonrise by Ivy Devlin
- Demon Hunting in a Dive Bar by Lexi George (Demon Hunting #3)
- Sister Assassin by Kiersten White
- The Mad Scientist’s Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke
The Mad Scientist’s Daughter is the heartbreaking story of the journey from childhood to adulthood, with an intriguing science fictional twist.
There’s never been anyone – or anything – quite like Finn.
He looks, and acts human, though he has no desire to be. He was programmed to assist his owners, and performs his duties to perfection. A billion-dollar construct, his primary task is to tutor Cat.
When the government grants rights to the ever-increasing robot population, however, Finn struggles to find his place in the world.
- Haunted Moon by Yasmine Galenorn (Otherworld)
We’re the D’Artigo sisters: savvy half-human, half-Fae ex-operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. My sister Delilah is a two-faced werecat and a Death Maiden. My sister Menolly is a vampire married to a werepuma. And me? I’m Camille, a wicked-good witch with three sexy husbands. I’m a priestess of the Moon Mother, and I’m training under the Queen of Darkness. Unfortunately, playing in the dark means that sometimes you stumble over secrets better left buried…
There’s a new Fae sorcerer in town—Bran, the son of Raven Mother and the Black Unicorn—and I’m the unwilling liaison between him and our new Earthside OIA. With cemeteries being ransacked and spirits being harvested by a sinister, otherworldly force, Aeval sends us to rescue the missing wife of a prominent member of the Fae nobility. Our search leads us to the mysterious Aleksais Psychic Network and, ultimately, to face the Lord of Ghosts where Morio and I must undergo a ritual that will plunge us directly into the world of the dead.
- Circus of Blood by James Tuck (Deacon Chalk novella)
Monsters now whisper his name in fear. None live after crossing him. But being the most kickass occult bounty hunter anywhere has a nightmare downside even he’s not ready for…
Anticipating the worst keeps Deacon Chalk a step ahead. But he never expected that a badly-beaten were-bat female victim would suddenly mutate and almost take him out. Or that the freak undead that infected her can’t wait to turn all lycanthropes into uncontrollable killing machines…once he’s gone. And that day is getting awfully close. Deacon may be outnumbered, out-gunned, and cut off from help, but what the enemy doesn’t know is that’s exactly when the world’s best bounty hunter lives up to his billing…