Hell yeah! Vicki Pettersson’s Signs of the Zodiac series is currently $.99 until March 12th. If you haven’t read this series, now is the time to get them, so go do it – Scent of Shadows, Taste of Night, Touch of Twilight, City of Souls, Cheat the Grave, and Neon Graveyard.
Michele Bardsley has posted an excerpt from her new release, Frisky Business.
Today’s daily Kindle deal is Jus Acardo’s Touch, which is currently available for $.99. There are also deals going on for:
- Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost is $1.99
- Kiss of Pride and Kiss of Surrender by Sandra Hill are both $.99
- Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon is $2.99
- Fortune’s Hero by Jenna Bennett is $2.99
- The Magic Knot by Helen Scott Taylor is $2.99
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows is $2.99
- The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke is $2.99
Plus, a book I found for the Story Time feature, The Hero’s Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy and Todd Harris, is $1.99 right now.
Paranormal Romance has an excerpt of Katie Reus’ new paranormal romance, Tempting the Jaguar.
Nalini Singh has posted excerpts for all four stories – Beat of Temptation, Stroke of Enticement, Declaration of Courtship, Texture of Intimacy – that will appear in her Psy-Changeling anthology, Wild Invitation.
Lauren Dane has posted a snippet from her newly released Bound by Magick novel, Going Under.
There’s a couple of bundle deals going on for both Kindle and Nook. The following series have at least 3 books bundled together for $.99 (at the time of this post):
- VK Syke’s Philadelphia Patriots series – includes Hardball, Fastball, and Bigger Than Beckham
- Lisa Renee Jones’ Deluxe Cinderella Chronicles
- Lisa Renee Jones’ Tall, Dark, and Deadly series – includes Hot Secrets, Dangerous Secrets and Secrets Exposed.
- Lisa Renee Jones’ The Werewolf Society series – includes Wicked Werewolf Night, Wicked Werewolf Secret and Wicked Werewolf Passion
- Rebecca York’s Decorah Security series – includes Dark Powers, Chained, Hot and Dangerous and Ambushed
Diana Pharaoh Francis is giving us a peek at a new chapter in her current WIP, which is also untitled.
The Bookpushers have a snippet from Vivian Arend’s Wolf Tracks.
- Amanda Arista, author of Vampires Gone Wild – Book Chick City
- Amanda Carlson, author of Hot Blooded – Vampire Book Club
- Brandon Sanderson, author of Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians – Suvudu
- Caitlin Kittredge, author of The Mirrored Shard – Bitten by Books
- Camille, from Haunted Moon – Yasmine Galenorn’s Blog (Part One, Two, Three, Four, Five)
- Cat Adams, author of The Eldritch Conspiracy – Book Chick City
- Francis Knight, author of Fade to Black – Orbit.com
- Karen Duvall, author of ‘Til The World Ends – Tynga’s Reviews
- Katie Reus, author of Mating Instinct – Cynthia Eden’s blog
- Kerrelyn Sparks, author of The Isis Collar – Book Chick City
- Khelsey Jackson, author of Kallos – Cynthia Eden’s blog
- Kim Falconer, author of Vampires Gone Wild – Book Chick City
- Kim Harrison, author of Ever After – Colorado & Company, Cover to Cover,
- Michele Bardsley, author of Frisky Business – Wicked Little Pixie
- Morgan Rhodes, author of Falling Kingdoms – Jennifer Estep’s blog
- Pamela Palmer, author of A Love Untamed – Book Chick City
- Richelle Mead, author of The Indigo Spell – EW’s Shelf Life
- Sarah Pinborough, author of A Matter of Blood – Gollancz’s Blog
- Tom Taylor, author of Injustice: Gods Among Us – IGN
- Yasmine Galenorn, author of Haunted Moon – The Reading Cafe
There are always fabulous covers popping up and I simply can’t post them all, so here’s a select few that have caught my eye. To see them all, head over to facebook, where I’ve added them to the February album for your viewing pleasure. Don’t forget to check out the new covers that came out in December and January.
Patricia Briggs will be doing a tour to promote the seventh Mercy Thompson novel, Frost Burned. She’s sticking pretty close to the west coast, but if you’re curious to know where she’ll be, she has a tentative list posted over on Hurog.com.
Tez Says has the scoop on a bunch of new YA deals for Stefanie Gaither, Kristen Lippert-Martin, Mary miller, and Nichola Reilly’s (aka Cyn Balog) Waterworldesque series. Lauren DeStefano’s will also begin a new series begin in April 2014 called the Internment Chronicles, which will feature a utopian society located on a floating island in the clouds.
Jennifer Armintrout has been reading the 50 Shades trilogy and her chapter four recap of Fifty Shades Freed has been posted.
Out today is the second issue for the new Injustice: Gods Among Us series from DC Comics. Featuring many classic villains and most of the Justice League, Injustice: Gods Among Us #1 has a pretty tragic story line and IGN had a preview of the second issue that has a major, and startling, spoiler. Injustice is written by Tom Taylor with most of the artwork done by Jheremy Raapack. Here’s a rundown of the print editions #2-5 (#1 doesn’t have as:
- Injustice #1: The first time in print for these digital-first stories. This prequel explains the events leading up to the start of this highly anticipated video game that comes out in April!
- Injustice #2: Following a great tragedy, a new world order is proposed. But not every hero is willing to go along with the plan. It’s hero versus hero in epic, unprecedented battles!
- Injustice #3: A new world order seizes the reins of power, forcing heroes to face each other in a fight to save humanity. Which side will Wonder Woman choose?
- Injustice #4: Superman discovers that not every nation on Earth is willing to fall in line with the new world order! A team of the world’s most powerful Super Heroes unites to confront an old ally.
- Injustice #5: Batman has two allies: Damian and Dick Grayson. One is with him, while the other has joined Superman’s cause. The conflict between The Dark Knight and The Man of Steel is about to turn very personal. Plus: The Flash travels to Australia and ponders his own allegiances.
The Flash travels to Australia? This can’t end well… ;-)