It must be the award season because I am feeling the love from both Rachel and Sam.
Rachel at Enchanted by Books gave me the snazzy Superior Scribbler Award. This one is really fun since it has a few more details (and requirements) than most of them out there and they are:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I am all about passing this on to five other bloggers, but I so wish I could do more. However, these are the five I’ve been visiting a lot lately, so they are on the top of my mind.
My apologies if you’ve been given this award already, but I wasn’t about to look through the 1052 links that have already received it. :)
Sam from Sam’s Book Blog gave me the Zombie Chicken Award and I am not about to make him mad at me.
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken– excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.
Since I’m doing two different awards here, I’m so going to give them to 10 different people (and hopefully ones I haven’t given it to before or haven’t received it), so here are five more fabulous blogs to check out:
- Enchanted by Books
- Fantasy & Sci-Fi Lovin’ Book Reviews
- Nice Mommy Evil Editor
- Rhinoa’s Ramblings
- Today I Read
I would talk some more, but I have two men waiting for me to hurry up. There’ll be more words from me later!