There’s now a cover for the anthology, Death’s Excellent Vacation. This has some amazing authors contributing to it and there hasn’t been a lot out about it. Now we have a cover thanks to the lovely Lilith Saintcrow. Death’s Excellent Vacation will be out August 2010.
- Lynn Flewelling, author of The White Road, by Suvudu
- Richelle Mead, author of Blood Promise, by Nova 100am, an Australian radio station via her blog
- Amy, the mind behind BBAW & My Friend Amy, at Babbling About Books
- Melissa Marr, author of Fragile Eternity, by the fans (via Melissa’s blog)
- Nicole Hadaway, author of Release, by Suburban Vampire
- Kimberly Frost, author of Barely Bewitched, by Wicked Little Pixie
Georgina Kincaid has formidable powers. Immortality, seduction, shape-shifting into any human form she desires, walking in heels that would cripple mere mortals—all child’s play to a succubus like her.
Helping to plan her ex-boyfriend’s wedding is a different story. Georgina isn’t sure which is worse—that Seth is marrying another woman, or that Georgina has to run all over Seattle trying on bridesmaid dresses. Still, there are distractions. Georgina’s roommate, Roman, is cluttering her apartment with sexual tension. Then there’s Simone, the new succubus in town, who’s intent on corrupting Seth.
But the real danger lies in the mysterious force that’s visiting her thoughts, trying to draw her into a dark, otherworldly realm. Sooner or later, Georgina knows she’ll be too weak to resist. And when that happens, she’ll discover who she can trust, who she can’t—and that Hell is far from the worst place to spend eternity…