Was there anyone else out there who thought Bound to Shadows was going to be the last Riley Jensen novel by Keri Arthur? I know I did, so I was excited to see a new title listed on Keri Arthur’s website in her Riley Jensen section. I don’t know if it’s been mentioned anywhere else, but the ninth and last title in the Riley series will be Moon Sworn and it will be coming out Summer 2010.
- Katie MacAlister, author of Steamed, by Embrace the Shadows
- Lilith Saintcrow, author of Redemption Alley, by the Book Cellar
- Cherie Priest, author of Boneshaker, by Ingram Library
- Heather Davis, author of Never Cry Werewolf, by Blog with Bite
- Kelly Gay, author of The Better Part of Darkness, by Eclectic Book Lover
- Kelly Gay, author of The Better Part of Darkness, at Undercover Book Lover
- Marilee Brothers, author of Moon Rise, by Bell Bridge Books
- Seressia Glass, author of Three Wishes, by So Many Authors. . . So Little Time
- Melissa Marr, author of Fragile Eternity, continues to answer questions
- Linda Wisdom, author of Hex in High Heels, by Amberkatze Reviews
- Leanna Renee Hieber, author of Dark Nest, by Galaxy Express
- Kathryn Smith, author of Night after Night, by Babbling by Books
- LB Gregg, author of Gobsmacked, at Meljean Brooks’ blog
Tez Says has found the cover for Mark del Franco’s Unperfect Souls. I want to say it’s his third novel in the Connor Grey series, but don’t quote me on that just yet. Unperfect Souls will be released January 26, 2010 (which happens to be a huge day for releases). Correction – I knew someone would know. This will be the fourth Connor Grey novel.
Marjorie Liu has announced the title to the third Hunters’ Kiss novel, which happens to be A Wild Light.
Generality has the first chapter to Candace Haven’s Dragons Prefer Blondes. Ilona Andrews has posted the second chapter to Magic Bleeds, the fourth Kate Daniels novel. You can read the first chapter at the end of her latest release – On the Edge.
SciFiGuy found more information on next year’s anthology, Death’s Excellent Vacation. If you’re curious to see who is contributing what, then you need to check this out. Plus, he has a ton of news on recently sold, turned in and published books from Locus in his Weekend Report.
VampChix has found an interesting new segment – I Kissed A Vampire. This will be an online musical that can be seen via iTunes on October 13th. VampChix has more details (like the summary), so head over and check it out if you’re intrigued like me.
Tomorrow is a pretty big release day, but I’ve been noticing quite a few of these out already, so I’m listing them today. Check out all these great titles coming out. Have you made a shopping list yet? I know I have.
Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre (Sirantha Jax #3)
On the Edge by IlonaAndrews (Edge #1)
Hot for the Holidays – an anthology featuring Anya Bast, Allyson James, Angela Knight, Lora Leigh
Queene of Light by Jennifer Armintrout (Lightworld/Darkworld #1)
Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong (Otherworld #10)
My Wicked Vampire by Nina Bangs
Seduce Me in Shadow by Shayla Black
Guardian by Claire Delacroix (Fallen #2)
Dawnbreaker by Jocelynn Drake (Dark Days #3)
Darker Angels by MLN Hanover (Black Suns Daughter #2)
Born of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon (League #1)
The Sacred Book of the Werewolf by Victor Pelevin & Andrew Bromfield
When Seducing a Duke by Kathryn Smith
Covet by JR Ward (Fallen Angels #1)
Big Bad Wolf by Christine Warren (The Others)
Suvudu has posted a new short story by Jackie Kessler and Caitlin Kittredge called Canary Code. It’s not all that long, but it’s still a good read.
- We Love YA is giving away a complete signed set of Richelle Mead’s Vampire Academy novels. Contest ends September 30th.
- The Book Bundle is giving away a copy of Tim Holland’s The Vampyre. Contest ends October 2nd.
- The Book Smugglers is giving away a copy of Meljean Brook’s Demon Forged. Contest ends October 3rd.
- Lovin’ Me Some Romance is giving away Meljean Brook’s entire Guardian series. You’ll have nine different chances to get your name in, so make sure you keep your eye on Lovin’ Me Some Romance. Contest ends October 7th.
- Bitten by Books is giving away a Sony eReader in celebration of Ilona Andrew’s release of On the Edge. Contest ends October 4th.