Check out what I found over at Babbling About Books. It’s the US cover for JR Ward’s Lover Mine, the eight Black Dagger Brotherhood novel. I don’t know about your guys, but the red is hot. It really stands out.
Richelle Mead has some unfortunate news. For anyone waiting on the third Dark Swan novels, the release for the third novel, Iron Crowned, has been push back to January 2011. The good news is that Richelle says the fourth book should be coming out in 2011 as well.
- Evangeline Stone, paranormal bounty hunter from Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding, at All Things Urban Fantasy
- Richelle Mead, author of Blood Promise, by Frenetic Reader
- Nalini Singh, author of Blaze of Memory, by Allyson James
- Jocelynn Drake, author of Dawnbreaker, at Silk and Shadows
- Jeaniene Frost, author of First Drop of Crimson, by Fandomania
- Richelle Mead, author of Blood Promise, by Patricia’s Vampire Notes
- Nalini Singh, author of Blaze of Memory, by The Chatelaines
- Rachel Caine, author of Fade Out, by Ellz Readz
- Nalini Singh, author of BM, at Tote Bags ‘n’ Blogs
- Jennifer Lyon, author of Soul Magic, by Bitten by Books
The cover for Jill Myles second Succubus Diaries novel, Succubi Like It Hot has been making the rounds. I have to admit, I’m not familiar with this series, but the guy is hot. Succubi Like it Hot will be released January 19, 2010.
Nalini Singh has added an excerpt for the next Psy-Changeling novel that will be out next year – Bonds of Justice.
Fangs, Fur & Fey is giving away a new Kindle in celebration of their 3 year anniversary. Contest ends November 13th.
There are quite a few people who are giving away copies of Vampire Taxonomy: Identifying and Interacting with the Modern-Day Bloodsucker by Meredith Woerner. If you want one, head over to Patricia’s Vampire Notes (ends Nov 16th), Vampire Wire (ends Nov 15th) or Mondo Vampire (ends Nov 16th).
Noobie is giving away two Kindles during the holiday season. It’s really easy to enter and the contest ends Dec. 10th.