I’m getting ready to clean my desk and I’m looking at this stack of novels that I have been saving for a contest. Guess what, I’m in the mood to do one, so why not, let’s give one of them away. I have a brand new copy, never been read, of Trularin’s The Last Map to the Throne of God that would love a home.
Dr. Paul Bracken and his coworkers are sent to Montana where an anomaly is discovered in an archaeological dig. While digging up a dinosaur, they discover a stone artifact with unique properties. At the same time, archaeologists in Chile discover an identical stone.
Together, the two stones form a compass that leads them on a trek across the globe and to the discovery of another stone in South Africa. There are chilling traps and treacherous hidden rooms in South Africa that the team must conquer to gather this third stone. Now, with three stones in their possession, they follow the new compass to Azerbaijan. It is there that the team gains entry into the oldest known human habitat and discovers yet another stone. Once all four stones are gathered together in one place, they appear to be inert, but then, one of their team members dies mysteriously.
On a return trip to South Africa, the team unearths unique tablets with unusual markings. After deciphering some of the text, they realize they must return to Azerbaijan. As their quest continues and they gather additional artifacts, they begin to piece together a map leading to a vital tablet that could provide the key to a path to the throne of God.
This is the first published novel by Trularin, so this one will be all about the publicity. Let’s help get the word out about this novel, which means the winner will need to post a review of The Last Map to the Throne of God in two or more places.
In order to get your name in the hat, just help spread the word about the book. Talk about it in your book club, on your own blog, at GoodReads/LibraryThing/Shefari, wherever and then come back here and tell me where you’ve been, including a link if possible.
As always, there’s more ways of getting your name in the hat:
- +1 for including the cover or blurb wherever you mention the title. If you post both, I’ll make it a +2.
- +1 for each place you post about today’s contest on your blog, social network, or anywhere you can. Digg it, stumble it, twit it, share it with the world. Wherever you share it, make sure you add a link to it along with your answer.
- +1 to any review you comment on, however, comments must be meaningful. Just give me the title of the review and I’ll be able to figure it out from there.
- +1 for being a fan of Literary Escapism on Facebook and/or following LE on Twitter
- +1 for being a subscriber to Literary Escapism (see the RSS button at the bottom of the sidebar for subscription details)
- +10 Purchase any print novel through LE’s Amazon store sometime during this contest and send a copy of the receipt VIA email for your purchase to: myjaxon AT gmail DOT com. Each purchase is worth ten entries, but it has to be through the LE Amazon Link.
The contest will stay open until midnight on March 31st, at which time I’ll determine the winner with help from the Research Randomizer and the List Randomizer.
I have not been contacting winners, so you will need to check back to see if you’ve won.
+1 I posted on Twitter
+1 I’m a fan on FB and Twitter
+1 I’m a subscriber to LE.
booklover0226 at gmail dot com
When she says “never been read” I should clarify that I DID read the ebook version.
+1 I tweeted here: http://twitter.com/Stella_ExLibris/status/11310237683
+1 I’m a fan of LE on Facebook (Stella Ex Libris)
+1 I follow LE on twitter (@ Stella_ExLibris)
+1 I subscribe tio LE’s newsletter
please enter me in the giveaway.
+1 I tweeted at @radicalfeminst
+1 Fan on FB and I’m a follower on Twitter
+1 FB Status
I shared your contests on my page as well.
Okay, I understand I forgot to sign the book.
Whomever wins, I will sign it to that person. Provided I am given the opportunity.