Can you introduce yourself to my readers a little?
My name is Angela and I run the book blog known as Dark Faerie Tales. (www.darkfaerietales.com)
Can you introduce us to the world that you have created?
I decided to launch Dark Faerie Tales because of SciFiGuy and Literary Escapism. I stalked and lurked on their blogs for about 8 months before I decided to take the plunge. I try to keep Dark Faerie Tales lively with reviews, giveaways, contests, interviews, guest posts, etc. The main genres that I enjoy are paranormal romance, young adult, and urban fantasy. I also like to balance things out with contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and horror.
Will this be your first RT or are you a veteran? Any advice for those who are going for the first time?
This is my first RT convention.
Are you speaking on any panels during RT? Are there any you are looking forward to?
Nope, I am not speaking on any panels. I will be attending a lot of panels, but I’m really looking forward to these:
- Urban Fantasy: Alpha Males and the Kick-ass Heroines Who Love Them
- Young Adult: YA That Goes Bump in the Night: Writing Paranormal and Urban Fantasy YA
- Paranormal: Move Over Vampires and Werewolves, There are New Creatures Stalking the Night
- Steampunk: Steamy Steampunk
- Steampunk: What is it and Where is it Going?
If someone were wanting to meet up with you at RT, who should they look for?
I always have my trusty iPhone with me so just send me an email or tweet/DM me.