I did this last year and I had a lot of fun. The idea is to read 50 (or as many as you want) new authors (to you) throughout 2009. Here are the guidelines:
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.
- Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges. However, the authors must be new to you and, preferably from novels, but anthologies are also a great way to try someone new.
- I want this to be an easy challenge, so you state how many new authors you want to try this year and then that’s your challenge. For me, I’m trying another 50 new authors. If you want a number given to you, try for either 25 or 50.
- Add your name to the Mr. Linky below. If you do not have your own blog, you can join the group blog here.
- Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike are welcome
- When you read a new author, write your review and then come back here and post a link to your review.
If you’re looking for some ideas, check out the Author page.
Added 11/11/08 – I’m not sure who drew up the image, but it’s been showing up on a lot of participants pages so I thought I would also include it here. If anyone has any other logos, send them my way and I’ll include them on this page.