As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, but check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
- The Beast Within – an anthology featuring Erin McCarthy, Bianca D’Arc, Jennifer Lyon
- Love Bites by Adrienne Barbeau (Vampyres of Hollywood #2)
- When Blood Calls by JK Beck (Shadowkeepers #1)
- Sparks by Laura Bickle
- A Star Shall Fall by Marie Brennan (Onyx Court #3)
- Blameless by Gail Carriger (Parasol Protectorate #3)
- The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #1)
- Demon from the Dark by Kresley Cole (Immortals After Dark #9)
- Game of Cages by Harry Connolly (Twenty Palaces)
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
- Rebel by Claire Delacroix
- Dark Peril by Christine Feehan (Carpathians)
- The Darkest Edge of Dawn by Kelly Gay (Charlie Madigan #2)
- Ghost of a Chance by Simon R Green (Ghostfinders #1)
- My Soul to Keep by Sharie Kohler (Moon Chasers #4)
- Renegade by Lora Leigh (Elite Ops #5)
- Truthseeker by CE Murphy
- Radiance by Alyson Noel
- Born to Bite by Lynsay Sands
- Unraveled by Gena Showalter
- Primal Instincts by Susan Sizemore (Primes #8)
- Chosen by Jeanne Stein (Anna Strong #6)
- Queen of Shadows by Dianne Sylvan (Shadow World)>
- The Native Star by MK Hobson
The year is 1876. In the small Sierra Nevada settlement of Lost Pine, the town witch, Emily Edwards, is being run out of business by an influx of mail-order patent magics. Attempting to solve her problem with a love spell, Emily only makes things worse. But before she can undo the damage, an enchanted artifact falls into her possession—and suddenly Emily must flee for her life, pursued by evil warlocks who want the object for themselves.
Dreadnought Stanton, a warlock from New York City whose personality is as pompous and abrasive as his name, has been exiled to Lost Pine for mysterious reasons. Now he finds himself involuntarily allied with Emily in a race against time—and across the United States by horse, train, and biomechanical flying machine—in quest of the great Professor Mirabilis, who alone can unlock the secret of the coveted artifact. But along the way, Emily and Stanton will be forced to contend with the most powerful and unpredictable magic of all—the magic of the human heart.
- Married with Zombies by Jesse Petersen (Zombie Therapy #1)
A heartwarming tale of terror in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.Meet Sarah and David.
Once upon a time they met and fell in love. But now they’re on the verge of divorce and going to couples’ counseling. On a routine trip to their counselor, they notice a few odd things – the lack of cars on the highway, the missing security guard, and the fact that their counselor, Dr. Kelly, is ripping out her previous client’s throat.
Meet the Zombies.
Now, Sarah and David are fighting for survival in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. But, just because there are zombies, doesn’t mean your other problems go away. If the zombies don’t eat their brains, they might just kill each other.
- The Haunted by Jessica Verday (Legend of Sleepy Hallow #2)
After a summer spent reclaiming her sanity and trying to forget the boy she fell in love with–the boy who must not exist, cannot exist, because she knows that he is dead–Abbey returns to Sleepy Hollow, ready to leave the ghosts of her past behind. She throws herself into her schoolwork, her perfume-making, and her friendship with Ben, her cute and funny lab partner, who just might be her ticket to getting over Caspian once and for all.
But Abbey can never get over Caspian, and Caspian has no choice but to return to her side, for Caspian is a Shade, and Abbey is his destiny. They are tied not only to each other, but also to the town of Sleepy Hollow, and to the famous legend that binds their fates–a legend whose dark truths they are only beginning to guess….
There is also a fabulous collection coming out over the next couple of weeks to. Do you have your shopping list ready?