While browsing through Amazon, I came across this snazzy cover for PC Cast’s seventh Goddess Summoning novel, Goddess of Legend. Now, I know the earlier novels have been going through some reprintings, but I’m not sure where this one falls. Goddess of Legend isn’t due to be released until December 7th, so this may be new or it may not be.
Not only will this book bring back a lot of old familiar faces, including my three most favorite Vikings–Eirik, Finnvid, and Isleif–it will start a new series of paranormal books featuring Ben’s blood brother David.
- Marie Treanor, author of Blood on Silk – VampChix
- Carolyn Crane, author of Double Cross – Spinecracker
- Elle Jasper, author of Afterlight – Paperback Dolls
- Marta Acosta, author of Haunted Honeymoon – Lurv a la Mode
- Rebecca York, author of Dragon Moon – Book Chick City
- Kerrelyn Sparks, author of Eat Prey Love – Romance Blog by Avon
Check out the cover for the newest acquisition, Dread Island by Joe R. Lansdale, at Subterranean Press. I love the look of abject terror on Huck’s face. You really don’t see that in a lot of covers nowadays. Dread Island is being called a mash-up of Huck Finn, Brer Rabbit, and Lovecraftian Horrors, so it should be interesting to see how this latest classics twist is done.