Nalini Singh has some fabulous news. Her upcoming novel, Kiss of Snow will be coming out in hardcover. The next Psy-Changeling novel is featuring on Hawke and while the hardcover news may not be everyone’s preference, there’s more good news with its release date. Kiss of Snow will now be out in June 2011 with the paperback coming out in December, six months later.
- Sarah Beth Durst – Preternatura
- JK Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series – on Oprah via Suvudu
- Jennifer Estep, author of Venom – Books and Things, SciFi Guy, A Buckeye Girl Reads, Nocturne Reads and Book Crazy Scrapbook Mama
- Kalayna Price, author of Grave Witch – Dark Faerie Tales and Bitten by Books
- Marta Acosta, author of Haunted Honeymoon – VampChix, All Things Urban Fantasy, SciFiGuy and Bitten by Books
- Cat Adams, author of Siren Song – All Things Urban Fantasy
- Becca Fitzpatrick, author of Crescendo – Paperback Dolls
- Erica Hayes, author of Poison Kissed – SciFiGuy
- Eden Bradley, author of Bloodsong – Bitten by Books
- Sam Stone, author of Demon Dance – Bitten by Books
- Stephanie Draven, author of Poisoned Kisses – Patricia’s Vampire Notes
- Jess Haines, author of Taken by the Others – Amberkatze Book Blog
- Marie Treanor, author of Blood on Silk – Bitten by Books
- Kerrelyn Sparks, author of Eat Prey Love – Paranormal Haven
- Zoe Archer, author of Scoundrel – Bitten by Books
- JK Beck, author of When Pleasure Rules – Bitten by Books
- David Doub, author of Dusk Vol 2 – VampChix
Lucy A. Snyder has written the third chapter of A Glimpse of Darkness, the fan-driven multi-authored chain story.
Larissa Ione has revealed a new super secret (well, not so secret now) project. If you’ve read her novella, Eternity Embraced, in the Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2 anthology, and felt like you wanted more of Andrea and Kaden, then rejoice, you’re getting it. Ione will be expanding their story and re-releasing it for the Kindle and Nook in November. For those of us who haven’t read it yet…
Demon slayer Andrea Cole has always taken down the demons and vampires she hunts without mercy. But when a fellow slayer is captured and turned into a vampire by a sadistic monster, she must choose between loyalty to her family and the man she loves.
Kaden Quinn has dedicated his life to slaying vampires, so when he is turned into one, his greatest nightmare comes to life. And when the woman he loves is thrown into a dungeon with him — as food — he must battle new instincts and old desires, and choose between his life, and hers.
Jackie has another fabulous edition of Off the Fang where she discusses (*cough*screams*cough*) at the masses regarding author/reviewer relationships.
The Galaxy Express has a fabulous collection of news and links for the science fiction romance lover.
Thanks to SciFiGuy, I’ve come across a new author colloborative site called Dark Central Station. The authors involved are: Nancy Holzner (Deadtown), Wayne Simmons (Flu), Erin Kellison (Shadow Bound), Thomas Emson (Zombie Britannica) and Sean Cummings (Shade Fright).
Dark Faerie Tales has another fabulous edition of her Books to Watch (aka Publishing news). Does the idea of a Titanic romance between a werewolf and a servant girl sound intriguing?
I was excited to hear that Peter Jackson is going to be directing the Hobbit (both parts), but then I was crushed. they are going to turn The Hobbit into a 3D movie?! Why? What is with this 3D craze? I’m sorry, but the whole experience gave me a headache when the hubby and I went and saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D mode and I honestly could not tell that it was actually 3D.
Rex Robot Reviews is giving away a sweet PNR prize pack to three winners. Contest ends October 31st.