As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, but check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- American Vampire by Jennifer Armintrout
- Serpent’s Storm by Amber Benson (Calliope Reaper #3)
- Haven by Kristi Cook
- This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress #5)
- How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper (Werewolf #1)
- Pale Demon by Kim Harrison (Rachel Morgan #9)
- Fleeting Passions by Crystal Jordon
- Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr (Wicked #5)
- Resolved by Melissa Marr (Wicked Lovely Manga)
- Iron Crowned by Richelle Mead (Dark Swan #3)
- Hunger Untamed by Pamela Palmer (Feral Warriors #4)
- Etched in Bone by Adrian Phoenix (Maker’s Song)
- Treachery in Death by JD Robb (In Death)
- The Heiress by Lynsay Sands
- Dead Waters by Anton Strout (Simon Canderous #4)
- Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells (Sabina Kane #3)
- A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
- Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
- The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge (Iron Codex)
Eden didn’t expect Az.
Not his saunter down the beach toward her. Not his unbelievable pick up line. Not the instant, undeniable connection. And not his wings.
So long happily-ever-after.
Now trapped between life and death, cursed to spread chaos with her every touch, Eden could be the key in the eternal struggle between heaven and hell. All because she gave her heart to one of the Fallen, an angel cast out of heaven.
She may lose everything she ever had. She may be betrayed by those she loves most. But Eden will not be a pawn in anyone else’s game. Her heart is her own.
And that’s only the beginning of the end.
Ari can’t help feeling lost and alone. With teal eyes and freakish silver hair that can’t be changed or destroyed, Ari has always stood out. And after growing up in foster care, she longs for some understanding of where she came from and who she is.
Her search for answers uncovers just one message from her long dead mother: Run. Ari can sense that someone, or something, is getting closer than they should. But it’s impossible to protect herself when she doesn’t know what she’s running from or why she is being pursued.
She knows only one thing: she must return to her birthplace of New 2, the lush rebuilt city of New Orleans. Upon arriving, she discovers that New 2 is very…different. Here, Ari is seemingly normal. But every creature she encounters, no matter how deadly or horrifying, is afraid of her.
Ari won’t stop until she knows why. But some truths are too haunting, too terrifying, to ever be revealed.
In the city of Lovecraft, the Proctors rule and a great Engine turns below the streets, grinding any resistance to their order to dust. The necrovirus is blamed for Lovecraft’s epidemic of madness, for the strange and eldritch creatures that roam the streets after dark, and for everything that the city leaders deem Heretical—born of the belief in magic and witchcraft. And for Aoife Grayson, her time is growing shorter by the day.
Aoife Grayson’s family is unique, in the worst way—every one of them, including her mother and her elder brother Conrad, has gone mad on their 16th birthday. And now, a ward of the state, and one of the only female students at the School of Engines, she is trying to pretend that her fate can be different.