This is only one of many fabulous covers that have been popping up. For all the new covers, I’ve added them to the FB album for your viewing pleasure.
- Ann Aguirre, author of Enclave – See Michelle Read
- Ben Aaronvitch, author of Moon Over Soho – Falcata Times
- Carolyn Crane, author of Double Cross – Get Lost In a Story
- Casey Daniels, author of A Hard Day’s Fright– Amberkatze’s Book Blog
- Jackie Morse Kessler, author of Rage – Book Smugglers
- Jennifer Estep, author of Tangled Threads – SOS Aloha, Drey’s Library, Word Nerd, Sara’s Urban Fantasy Blog, A Buckeye Girl Reads and Book Crazy Scrapbook Mama
- Jennifer Rainey, author of These Hellish Happenings – ScifiGuy
- Linda Wisdom, author of Demons Are a Girl’s Best Friend – Amberkatze’s Book Blog and SOS Aloha
- Michael Drakich, author of Grave Is The Day – Bitten by Books
- Paul Jessup, author of Dead Stay Dead – ScifiGuy
- Pauline Baird Jones, author of The Lonesome Lawmen Trilogy – Galaxy Express
- Rachel Firasek, author of Piper’s Fury – Bitten by Books
- S. Reesa Herberth and Michelle Moore, authors of The Slipstream Con – Galaxy Express
- Sara Creasy, author of Children of Scarabaeus – Tez Says
- Sara Reinke, author of Dark Passages – Dark Faerie Tales
- Scott Nicholson, author of Disintegration – Jim Hines’ blog
- Stefan Petrucha, author of Blood Prophecy – SciFiGuy
- Tessa Adams, author of Hidden Embers – Wicked Little Pixie
- Veronica Massie, author of Crimson Dawn – Patricia’s Vampire Notes
- Zoe Winters, author of Save My Soul – Babbling About Books
Larissa Ione is displaying her snazzy new cover for Immortal Rider, the second novel in her new Lords of Deliverance series. While this is only one of the many fabulous covers that have been popping up (all new covers have been added to the FB album), I would be remiss in mentioning that Larissa also posted the cover copy for Immortal Rider:
Sexy, powerful, and immortal, Limos is on a crash course with destiny. She’s been marked as Satan’s bride and her jealous fiancé wants her all to himself. The only way this Horseman can keep herself—and everyone else—safe is to keep her distance. But not even Limos can save herself from the secrets she’s kept . . . or resist the seductive allure of one very brave human.
Arik Wagner knows the saying “love hurts” better than most, yet he never thought stealing a kiss from Limos would land him in Hell. Literally. It takes all his military training to survive the demon torture, but once he’s topside, Arik realizes that the agony has just begun. With the Apocalypse looming and Satan demanding his bride, will Arik and Limos surrender to the desire smoldering between them? Or will giving in to their passion unleash hell on earth?
Special effects is movies are becoming more reliant on CGI, but there are still some who don’t rely on them. Cracked.com looks at the eight best special effects that are not CGI.
Suvudu has the news that Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey will be made into a movie and production will begin as early as 2012. David Hayter will be working on the screenplay while the movie will be produced by Copperheart Entertainment and DarkHero Studios.
Stumbling Over Chaos has these fabulous Misadventures in Stock Photography, in which she includes a fantastic narrative. She has recently posted a couple of more featuring Stubborn Set to the Jaw Guy and Wind in the Hair Guy.
Chloe Neill has a new blog site. If you have her bookmarked, then you probably already know this, but if you don’t, you’ll need to update it to: http://blog.chloeneill.com/.
Jocelynn Drake has announced that she has been contracted for a new series. With the Dark Days ending in June with Burn the Night, I was starting to wonder what we’ll get to look forward to next. The first novel in the tentatively titled Tattoo Artist series could be released as early as next summer.
Bitten by Books is giving away the entire series of Carolyn Crane’s Disillusionist series (Mind Games), Sonya Bateman’s Gavyn Donatii series (Master of None) and Sharon Ashwood’s Dark Forgotten series (Ravenous). Ends May 2nd.