As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, but check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews (Kate Daniels #5)
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- Infernal Affairs by Jes Battis (OSI #4)
- Blood of the Wicked by Karina Cooper
- Nightspell by Leah Cypess
- Devil Without a Cause by Terri Garey (Devil’s Bargain #1)
- Deadline by Mira Grant (Newsflesh #2)
- Changeling Moon by Dani Harper (Changeling #1)
- Dead on the Delta by Stacey Jay
- My Dangerous Pleasure by Carolyn Jewel
- Embrace the Night by Crystal Jordan
- Desdaemona by Ben Macallan
- The Darkness Beyond by Alexis Morgan (Paladins of Darkness #8)
- Concrete Savior by Yvonne Navarro
- The Neon Graveyard by Vicki Pettersson (Signs of the Zodiac #6)
- Vampire Warlords by Andy Remic (Clockwork Vampire Chronicles #3)
- Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh (Psy-Changeling #10)
- Demon by Kristina Douglas (The Fallen)
He’s a devil of an angel.
Azazel should have extinguished the deadly Lilith when he had the chance. Now, faced with a prophecy that will force him to betray the memory of his one true love and wed the Demon Queen, he cannot end her life until she leads him to Lucifer. Finding the First is the Fallen’s only hope for protecting mankind from Uriel’s destruction, but Azazel knows that ignoring his simmering desire for the Lilith will be almost as impossible.
She’s an angel of a demon.
Rachel Fitzpatrick wonders how Azazel could confuse her with an evil seductress. She’s never even been interested in sex! At least not before she set eyes on her breathtaking captor. And now she can’t think about anything else—besides escape.
Angels and demons don’t mix.
Rachel stirs a carnal need in Azazel that he never thought he’d feel again. Falling for a demon—even if she has no idea she’s the Lilith—means surrendering his very soul. But if he lets her go, he risks abandoning his heart, his dangerous lover, and possibly all of humanity, to Uriel’s deadly wrath.
- The Breaking by Marcus Pelegrimas (Skinners)
Shapeshifters, vampires, and all manner of monstrosities are raining hell down on a small western town—which is why Skinner Paige Strobel is headed there with a band of Old World Skinners who have been battling monsters for centuries using antiquated, yet oddly effective weaponry. Meanwhile, Paige’s sometime-partner/sometime-lover Cole Warnecki is being held prisoner by persons—or things—unknown: framed, tortured, and beaten for the slaughter of cops at a vampire warehouse in Denver.
For Paige and Cole, a search for answers has become a battle for survival. The future of unsuspecting humankind is balanced on a knife blade. And the Apocalypse is a certainty unless they can uncover the truth behind a terrible force powering monsters and hunters alike . . . and find out why—after horrific werewolf attacks in KC and bloody carnage in Philly—Skinners are suddenly, inexplicably, turning against Skinners . . .
- The Reluctant Vampire by Lynsay Sands (Argeneau #15)
Has this immortal finally met her match?
Rogue hunter Drina Argenis (from the Spanish side of the Argeneau family) has been many things in her years as an immortal, but bodyguard/babysitter to a teenage vampire is something new. There’s an incentive, however: the other vampsitter, Harper Stoyan, may be Drina’s life mate.
Trouble is, having just lost a life mate, Harper is resigned to being alone. He’s completely unprepared when sexy and unpredictable Drina bursts into his life to reignite his passions. Can Drina, with a little matchmaking help from their teen charge, tempt this reluctant vampire to take a chance?
Or will a dangerous, unseen renegade kill Drina and Harper’s one chance at happiness?
You forgot Blood of the Wicked by Karina Cooper! Only a few hours until it magically zaps onto my kindle. ;)
I pre-ordered Starcrossed from Borders, hopefully they will ship out my book tomorrow.
I will also be getting Magic Slays tomorrow and getting it signed :) YAY
You also forgot Deadline by Mira Grant! Been waiting forever for the sequel to Feed!