- Alexandra Ivy, author of Bound By Darkness – Tynga’s Reviews
- Amanda Bonilla, author of Shaedes of Gray – Paperback Dolls, All Things Urban Fantasy, Michelle’s Book Blog
- Carolyn Crane, author of Head Rush – A Buckeye Girl Reads, Book Chick City, Wicked Little Pixie
- Carrie Salo, author of The Sounding – Wicked Little Pixie
- Dani Harper, author of Changeling Dawn – Tynga’s Reviews
- Deborah Cooke, author of Winging It – Rex Robot Reviews, All Things Urban Fantasy
- Diana Pharaoh Francis, author of Shadow City – Tynga’s Reviews
- Faith Hunter, author of Raven Cursed – Tynga’s Reviews
- Gini Koch, author of Alien Proliferation – Ex Libris
- Jackie Kessler, author of Rage – Book Smugglers
- Janet Lee Carey, author of The Beast of Noor – Tynga’s Reviews
- Jennifer Harlow, author of Mind Over Monsters – Book Chick City
- Juliet Blackwell, author of Dead Bolt – Amberkatze’s Book Blog
- Kelley York, author of Hushed – Babbling About Books, Wicked Little Pixie
- Kelly Meding, author of Trance – Tynga’s Reviews
- Leigh Fallon, author of Carrier of the Mark – Tynga’s Reviews
- Lilith Saintcrow, author of The Hedgewitch Queen – Orbit Books, Happy Ever After
- Marjorie Liu, author of Within the Flames – Happy Ever After
- Moira Moore, author of Heroes at Odds – the Book Smugglers
- Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie, author of Unleashed – Tynga’s Reviews
- NK Jemisin, author of The Kingdom of Gods – The Book Smugglers
- Tara Lain, author of Deceptive Attraction – Paperback Dolls
- Terry Spear, author of Dreaming of the Wolf – Happy Ever After
- Thea Harrison, author of Serpent’s Kiss – Wicked Little Pixie
Stumbling Over Chaos has posted the 100th edition of the Misadventures in Stock Photography, and she’s celebrating by featuring the model who started this all- Candy Cane Guy. If you haven’t checked out this fantastic feature yet, you really need to. It’s amazing how much some stock photography get used and how many models you might actually recognize.
People keep telling me that I really should read more and more young adult fiction, but then something comes along and reminds me why I don’t. I’m a thirty-something mom and I really don’t want to read about juvenile behavior or be constantly reminded that the main character is “oh so young”. However, I do give some series a try and was planning on picked the House of Night series back up, but there’s no way in hell I’m going to. I’m sorry, but if I don’t want my characters acting like children, I definitely don’t want my authors to be doing it either. How else can one explain why PC Cast involved a readers complaints in her novel? Okay, so a mom didn’t like the fact that she use the word retard in her books. Big deal. There are worse words out there, but don’t argue about it via your books or in public. That’s just childish. That’s all I’m saying on this matter, but if you want to read more, check out what Wicked Little Pixie and The Bookpushers has had to say.
HarperCollins Avon is celebrating the season by offering 12 of their Christmas titles for only $1.99. There are some fantastic authors included in this deal, so make sure you check it out.
- The Christmas Pearl by Dorothea Benton Frank
- Silent Night, Haunted Night by Terri Garey
- Holidays Are Hell by Kim Harrison, Lynsay Sands, Marjorie M. Liu, and Vicki Pettersson
- Home for the Holidays by Johanna Lindsey
- A Seduction at Christmas by Cathy Maxwell
- All I Want for Christmas Is a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks
- A Very Vampy Christmas by Kerrelyn Sparks
- Any Given Christmas by Candis Terry
- Carrie by Lori Wilde (The Christmas Cookie Chronicles)
- Raylene by Lori Wilde (The Christmas Cookie Chronicles)
- All the Pleasures of the Season by Lecia Cornwall
- Christine by Lori Wilde
It may still be a year away, but Blastr is sharing the synopsis for The Hobbit, which also includes who will be returning to Middle Earth from the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
All Things Urban Fantasy has open the voting on their Third Annual Paranormal Cover Art Awards.
All Romance eBooks is also getting into the holiday giving mood by offering 12 titles for free. It looks like these titles will be free until Christmas, but I’m not sure how long that’ll last. It may be until the end of their 12 Days of Christmas (December 24th) or it may be when they remember to change the price back. Regardless, if you’re up for a free read, then make sure you check out All Romance eBooks on the following days:
12/13 – Delicate Freakin’ Flower by Eve Langlais
12/14 – Taken by the Cowboy by Julianne MacLean
12/15 – Beneath the Neon Moon by Theda Black
12/16 – Black Butterfly by Sienna Mynx
12/17 – A Little Harmless Submission by Melissa Schroeder
12/18 – Catch Me if You Can by Stacey Espino
12/19 – Death of a Pirate King by Josh Lanyon
12/20 – Bodywork by Marie Harte
12/21 – Claimed by Evangeline Anderson
12/22 – Hidden Talents by Emma Holly
12/23 – Calvin’s Cowboy by Drew Hunt
12/24 – Of Noble Birth by Brenda Novak
There are always more fabulous covers popping up. To see them all, head over to facebook, where I’ve added them to the FB album for your viewing pleasure.
Naughty Edition Reviews is having a 12 Damned Days of Christmas and will be giving away a Kindle and a ton of books.