As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- When Temptation Burns by JK Beck (Shadowkeepers #5)
- Embrace Me at Dawn by Shayla Black (Doomsday Brethren #5)
- Lenobia’s Vow by PC Cast (House of Night Novella)
- All Things Wicked by Karina Cooper
- Destiny and Deception by Shannon Delaney (13 to Life)
- The Dead, the Damned, and the Forgotten by Jocelynn Drake (Dark Days)
- Lair of the Lion by Christine Feehan
- A Devil Named Desire by Terri Garey (Devil’s Bargain #2)
- Darkest Highlander by Donna Grant (Dark Sword)
- Driving Mr. Dead by Molly Harper
- Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones (Charley Davidson #3)
- His Dark Bond by Anne Marsh
- The Dread by Gail Z Martin
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
- Chronic Fear by Scott Nicholson
- Liquid Fear by Scott Nicholson
- Kiss & Blog by Alyson Noël
- Tangled by Erica O’Rourke
- Sadie Walker Is Stranded by Madeleine Roux (Zombie)
- Heir of Novron by Michael Sullivan (Riyria Revelations #3)
- If You See Her by Shiloh Walker (If #2)
- Firelight by Kristen Callihan (Darkest London #1)
Once the flames are ignited . . .
Miranda Ellis is a woman tormented. Plagued since birth by a strange and powerful gift, she has spent her entire life struggling to control her exceptional abilities. Yet one innocent but irreversible mistake has left her family’s fortune decimated and forced her to wed London’s most nefarious nobleman.
They will burn for eternity . . .
Lord Benjamin Archer is no ordinary man. Doomed to hide his disfigured face behind masks, Archer knows it’s selfish to take Miranda as his bride. Yet he can’t help being drawn to the flame-haired beauty whose touch sparks a passion he hasn’t felt in a lifetime. When Archer is accused of a series of gruesome murders, he gives in to the beastly nature he has fought so hard to hide from the world. But the curse that haunts him cannot be denied. Now, to save his soul, Miranda will enter a world of dark magic and darker intrigue. For only she can see the man hiding behind the mask.
- Thread of Death by Jennifer Estep (Elemental Assassin #5.5)
Gin Blanco, aka the assassin the Spider, might have finally killed her nemesis, Mab Monroe, but that doesn’t mean that it’s smooth sailing. Gin goes to Mab’s funeral to say her goodbyes and runs into some of Ashland’s most notorious underworld power players, including Jonah McAllister and Phillip Kincaid. McAllister wants her dead, and Kincaid has his own murky motives when it comes to the Spider, and Gin once again finds herself fighting for her life. Only this time, she might wind up in the cemetery right next to Mab …
- Shadow Ops: Control Point by Myke Cole
Army Officer. Fugitive. Sorcerer.
Across the country and in every nation, people are waking up with magical talents. Untrained and panicked, they summon storms, raise the dead, and set everything they touch ablaze.
Army officer Oscar Britton sees the worst of it. A lieutenant attached to the military’s Supernatural Operations Corps, his mission is to bring order to a world gone mad. Then he abruptly manifests a rare and prohibited magical power, transforming him overnight from government agent to public enemy number one.
The SOC knows how to handle this kind of situation: hunt him down–and take him out. Driven into an underground shadow world, Britton is about to learn that magic has changed all the rules he’s ever known, and that his life isn’t the only thing he’s fighting for.
- Wrong Side of Dead by Kelly Meding (Dreg City #5)
Monster hunter Evangeline Stone woke up on the wrong side of dead this morning—and now there’s hell to pay.
Barely recovered from her extended torture at the hands of mad scientist Walter Thackery, Evy can use a break. What she gets instead is a war, as the battered Triads that keep Dreg City safe find themselves under attack by half-Blood vampires who have somehow retained their reason, making them twice as lethal. Worse, the Halfies are joined by a breed of were-creature long believed extinct—back and more dangerous than ever. Meanwhile, Evy’s attempts at reconciliation with the man she loves take a hit after Wyatt is viciously assaulted—an attack traced to Thackery, who has not given up his quest to exterminate all vampires . . . even if he has to destroy Dreg City to do it. With Wyatt’s time running out, another threat emerges from the shadows and a staggering betrayal shatters the fragile alliance between the Triads, vampires, and shapeshifters, turning Evy’s world upside down forever.