Ilona Andrews has posted a snippet from their next Edge novel, and I have no clue when it will be released. They have also posted the first part to Chapter One of Gunmetal Magic, which will be released July 31st.
- Amber Benson, author of How to be Death – The Once and Future Podcast
- Boone Brux, author of Shield of Fire – Wicked Little Pixie
- Bronwyn Green, author of Just Right – Mama Kitty Reviews
- Caitlin Kittredge, author of The Nightmare Garden – Book Smugglers
- Darynda Jones, author of Third Grave Dead Ahead – Book Wenches,
- Diana Castilleja, author of Wolf Brother’s Legacy: Resurrection – The Qwillery
- Jae Lynne Davies, author of Love’s Immortal Pantheon – That’s What I’m Talking About
- Jennifer Armentrout, author of Obsidian – All Things Urban Fantasy
- Jess Haines, author of Deceived By the Others – Book Faery, For What It’s Worth
- Jessica Jarman, author of Her Way – Red Hot Books
- Joan Swan, author of Fever – Dark Faerie Tales
- Joey W Hill, author of Something About Witches – Yummy Men & Kick Ass Chicks
- Karen Mahoney, author of The Wood Queen – Distraction #99, A Simple Love of Reading, Belle Books, Movellas, Vampire Book Club,
- Kate Klimo, author of Daughter of the Centaurs – Tynga’s Reviews
- Katie Reus, author of Alpha Instinct – Amberkatze’s Book Blog
- Kim Harrison, author of A Perfect Blood – Detroit Free Press
- LA Witt, author of Out of Focus – Book Faery
- Lia Habel, author of Dearly, Departed – Good Choice Reading
- Manda Collins, author of How to Dance With a Duke – Mama Kitty Reviews, What Book Is That?
- Mayra Calvani, author of Embraced by the Shadows – Vampire Wire
- Melissa Schroeder, author of A Little Harmless Lie – Book Wenches
- P.J. Schnyder, author of Heart’s Sentinel – Good Choice Reading
- Rosalie Lario, author of Touch of the Angel – Book Faery, Red Hot Books
- Sabrina Benulis, author of Archon – Maria Snyder’s blog
- Samantha Kane, author of Love’s Surrender – The Qwillery, Wicked Lil Pixie
- Stacey Kennedy, author of Supernaturally Kissed – That’s What I’m Talking About
- Stephanie Tyler, author of Promises in the Dark – Yummy Men & Kick Ass Chicks
- Susan Blexrud, author of Miami Mayan – SciFiGuy
- Veronica Rossi, author of Under the Never Sky – Book Chick City
- Beth Williamson, author of Lucille’s Lawman – Good Choice Reading
Babbling About Books and Lurv a la Mode are talking about self-published books, and one in particular – Angelfall by Susan Ee. And since today’s a little on the slow side, here’s a look at the book Katie and Kenda are discussing:
It’s been six weeks since angels of the apocalypse descended to demolish the modern world. Street gangs rule the day while fear and superstition rule the night. When warrior angels fly away with a helpless little girl, her seventeen-year-old sister Penryn will do anything to get her back. Anything, including making a deal with an enemy angel. Raffe is a warrior who lies broken and wingless on the street. After eons of fighting his own battles, he finds himself being rescued from a desperate situation by a half-starved teenage girl. Traveling through a dark and twisted Northern California, they have only each other to rely on for survival. Together, they journey toward the angels’ stronghold in San Francisco where she’ll risk everything to rescue her sister and he’ll put himself at the mercy of his greatest enemies for the chance to be made whole again. Recommended for ages 16 and above.
There are always more fabulous covers popping up. To see them all, head over to facebook, where I’ve added them to the February Album for your viewing pleasure.
Have you noticed? Did you see? SciFiGuy is back!
Have you ever thought of doing your own book reviews? Want to start working with an already established team of fantastic reviewers? If so, Wicked Little Pixie is looking to add to her family and it could be you.