As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin* Wait, did I miss any? If so, let us know!
- Sevin by Elizabeth Amber (Lords of Satyr)
- Lies & Omens by Lyn Benedict (Shadows & Inquires #4)
- Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett
- Passion Play by Beth Bernobich
- Deadly Descendant by Jenna Black (Descendant #2)
- The Nightworld by Jack Blaine
- Silenced by Allison Brennan
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Undead and Undermined by MaryJanice Davidson (Undead)
- Warrior by Kristina Douglas (Fallen #2)
- Siege by Rhiannon Frater (As the World Dies #3)
- Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
- Beauty by Laurell K Hamilton (Anita Blake)
- Tricked by Kevin Hearne (Iron Druid #4)
- Rage of the Dragon by Tracy Hickman
- Kiss of Pride by Sandra Hill (Deadly Angels #1)
- Ascend by Amanda Hocking (Trylle #3)
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (Blood of Eden #1)
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer (Elemental #2)
- The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King (Dark Tower)
- Blood Born by Jamie Manning (Blood Prophecy #1)
- Shadows on the Moon by Zoë Marriott
- Fevre Dream by George RR Martin
- Fort Freak by George RR Martin
- Into the Dreaming by Karen Marie Moning
- Whisper by Alyson Noël (Riley Bloom)
- Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
- Dark Shadows: Angelique’s Descent by Lara Parker
- Purity by Jackson Pearce
- The Claimed by Caridad Pineiro (Sin Hunters #2)
- Obsidian Flame by Caris Roane
- Under a Vampire Moon by Lynsay Sands (Argeneau Vampires #18)
- All I Want by Lynsay Sands
- The Prophet by Amanda Stevens (Graveyard Queen #3)
- Wishful Thinking by Gabi Stevens (Godmother #3)
- Wicked Road to Hell by Juliana Stone
- The Temptation by Alisa Valdes
- The Nekropolis Archives by Tim Waggoner
- On the Prowl by Christine Warren (Others)
- Night Angel by Brent Weeks
- Hunted by Rebecca Zanetti
- Burning Man by Mark Chadbourn (Kingdom of the Serpent #2)
After a long journey across the ages, Jack Churchill has returned to the modern world, only to find it in the grip of a terrible, dark force. The population is unaware, mesmerised by the Mundane Spell that keeps them in thrall. With a small group of trusted allies, Jack sets out to find the two ‘keys’ that can shatter the spell.
As the search fans out across the globe, ancient powers begin to stir. In the bleak North, in Egypt, in Greece, in all the Great Dominions, the old gods are returning to stake their claim. The odds appear insurmountable, the need desperate…
This is a time for heroes.
- Coveted by Shawntelle Madison (Coveted #1)
SOMETIMES WHAT YOU COVET IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP.
For werewolf Natalya Stravinsky, the supernatural is nothing extraordinary. What does seem strange is that she’s stuck in her hometown of South Toms River, New Jersey, the outcast of her pack, selling antiques to finicky magical creatures. Restless and recovering from her split with gorgeous ex-boyfriend, Thorn, Nat finds comfort in an unusual place: her obsessively collected stash of holiday trinkets. But complications pile up faster than her ornaments when Thorn returns home—and the two discover that the spark between them remains intense.
Before Nat can sort out their relationship, she must face a more immediate and dangerous problem. Her pack is under attack from the savage Long Island werewolves—and Nat is their first target in a turf war. Toss in a handsome wizard vying for her affection, a therapy group for the anxious and enchanted, and the South Toms River pack leader ready to throw her to the wolves, and it’s enough to give anybody a panic attack. With the stakes as high as the full moon, Nat must summon all of her strength to save her pack and, ultimately, herself.
- Grimm Tidings by Shiloh Walker (Grimm Circle)
In his mortal life, the only thing Jacob liked better than money was a good brawl—until he stuck his fist into the wrong fight, and a demon sent him spinning into a new life as a Grimm.
Now, a hundred years later, he’s been called to protect someone too much like himself. A woman who could let the chains of her past drag her down unless she learns to let go. A woman who fights like there’s no tomorrow, because she clearly doesn’t want a tomorrow.
Celine thought her second chance at life would be an opportunity to fix some of her worst mistakes, to set things straight. She couldn’t have been more wrong. She’s trapped by the past and her regrets, and nothing—not even her darkly sexy new trainer, Jacob—has a blade sharp enough to cut her loose.
Chains are Jacob’s specialty, but his help comes with a price. To her, the cost is her heart. To Jacob…something much more.