As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin* Wait, did I miss any? If so, let us know!
- Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson
- Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews (Kate Daniel’s World)
- Extreme Zombies an anthology
- Blood & Moonlight by Amanda Ashley, Barbara Monajem and Lisa Cach
- Beneath a Rising Moon by Keri Arthur – MMP
- When Temptation Burns by JK Beck (Shadowkeepers #5)
- Otherkin by Nina Berry
- Moonglow by Kristen Callihan (Darkest London #2)
- Blade Song by JC Daniels
- Shadow Rising by Kendra Leigh Castle
- Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich
- Dark Desire by Christine Feehan
- Dark Hunger by Christine Feehan
- Magic Gone Wild by Judi Fennell
- Voracious by VK Forrest (Clare Point #5)
- Shadows Before the Sun by Kelly Gay (Charlie Madigan #4)
- Demon Hunting In The Deep South by Lexi George (Demon #2)
- Dark Craving by Donna Grant (Dark Kings #1)
- The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper
- The Love Potion by Sandra Hill
- Darklands by Nancy Holzner (Deadtown #4)
- An Officer’s Duty by Jean Johnson (Theirs Not to Reason Why #2)
- Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer
- Chaos Theory by Marjorie Liu, Sana Takeda and Phil Noto (X-23 #.2)
- The Witch Is Back by HP Mallory
- Blood and Feathers by Lou Morgan
- Monster in My Closet by RL Naquin (Monster Haven)
- Sin’s Dark Caress by Tracey O’Hara (Dark Brethren #3)
- Anastasia Forever by Joy Preble (Dreaming Anastasia #2)
- The Lady Is a Vamp by Lynsay Sands (Argeneau Vampires)
- Eternal by Gillian Shields (Immortal #3) – MMP
- Destiny by Gillian Shields (Immortal #4)
- All Seeing Eye by Rob Thurman
- Kitty Steals the Show by Carrie Vaughn
- Night Forbidden by Joss Ware (Envy Chronicles #5)
- The Far West by Patricia Wrede
- Double Down by Katie Porter (Vegas Top Guns #1)
As part of the 64th Aggressor Squadron, Major Ryan “Fang” Haverty flies like the enemy to teach Allied pilots how not to die. The glittering excess of the Strip can’t compare to the glowing jet engines of his F-16. But a sexy, redheaded waitress in seamed stockings? Now she gets his blood pumping.
Cassandra Whitman’s good-girl ways haven’t earned any slack from her manager ex-boyfriend, or prevented a bad case of frazzle from holding down two and a half jobs. She sure wouldn’t mind letting the handsome Southern charmer shake up her routine.
Their wild weekend lives up to Sin City’s reputation. Especially when they discover a matched passion for roleplaying. For Cass, it’s an exciting departure from her normal, shy persona. But for Ryan, it triggers memories of a time when his fetish drove away the woman he loved–leaving him reluctant to risk a repeat performance.
Except Cass refuses to settle for ordinary ever again. She’s about to show the man with hair-trigger hands that she’s got a few surprise moves of her own.
- Boyfriend from Hell by Jamie Quaid
Justine (Tina) Clancy is just an ordinary law student with a faulty arrest record, a part-time job in Baltimore’s radioactive Zone, and a family secret so bizarre even she doesn’t believe it. That is, until in a fit of fury she damns her boyfriend to hell—and it’s exactly where he ends up.
Much to her surprise, Tina is apparently one of Saturn’s daughters, with the power to wield vigilante justice. But poor Max didn’t deserve to go up in flames, even if he did almost run her over with her own car. Tina’s convinced someone cut the brakes—and now a relentless nemesis is stalking her through the Zone’s back alleys, where buildings glow, statues move, and chemical waste exposure comes with interesting consequences. Tina’s usually a loner, but now she needs a posse like no other: a shape-shifting kitten, an invisible thief, a biker gang, a snake-charming private detective, a well-meaning cop, and her sleazy, sexy boss. But in between freeing Max from hell, saving her own neck, and solving a mystery that threatens the Zone and her newfound friends, how is she ever going to study for finals?
- Originally Human by Eileen Wilks
Molly doesn’t look her age. In fact, Molly never will, having already been around for centuries with no signs of wear. That’s because Molly is a succubus—not demonic, but cursed. A victim rather than victimizer—and more than sympathetic to the gorgeous and naked man she finds hiding in the woods. Unlike Molly though, he has no memory of his past—only that he’s being hunted for reasons he can’t explain. Now they must both try and solve the riddle of his origin before his past—or even hers—reaches out of the darkness to destroy them.
Previously published in Cravings.
Includes a preview of Eileen Wilks’s Mortal Ties, coming September 2012