As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin* Wait, did I miss any? If so, let us know!
- Wounded Angel by Stacey Gail
- Goddess by Josephine Angelini (Starcrossed #3)
- Fiery Edge of Steel by Jill Archer (Noon Onyx #2)
- Of Triton by Anna Banks (Poseidon #2)
- Binding the Shadows by Jenn Bennett (Arcadia Bell #3)
- The Daughter Star by Susan Jane Bigelow
- Darkness Bred by Stella Cameron (Chimney Rock #2)
- The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross (Steampunk Chronicles #3)
- Undead and Unstable by MaryJanice Davidson (MMP)
- Pride and Pleasure by Sylvia Day
- Avenging Angel by Cynthia Eden (Fallen Angels of Death #4)
- Leopard’s Prey by Christine Feehan (Leopard)
- Forever by Jacquelyn Frank (World of Nightwalkers)
- Prince of Shadows by Nancy Gideon (Moonlight #8)
- The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell
- Darkness Avenged by Alexandra Ivy (Guardians of Eternity #10)
- South of Surrender by Laura Kaye
- Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer (Elemental)
- Deeply Odd by Dean Koontz (Odd Thomas)
- The Shambling Guide to New York City by Mur Lafferty (Shambling Guides #1)
- Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne (Monument 14 #2)
- Horizon by Sophie Littlefield (Aftertime #3)
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry
- Antiagon Fire by LE Modesitt (Imager Portfolio)
- Streets of Blood by Barry Napier (Dead Man)
- Any Other Name by Emma Newman (Split Worlds #2)
- Rebel Spirits by Lois Ruby
- The Eighth Court by Mike Shevdon (Courts of the Feyre #4)
- Faerie After by Janni Lee Simner (Bones of Faerie #3)
- The Blue Blazes by Chuck Wendig
- Lightning Rider by Jen Greyson
- Handbook for Dragon Slayers by Merrie Haskell
Like Gail Carson Levine’s books, Merrie Haskell’s middle-grade fantasy / adventure Handbook for Dragon Slayers mixes magic, mythical creatures, thrilling action, and a wonderful cast of characters.
Political upheaval sends Princess Tilda fleeing from her kingdom in the company of two hopeful dragon slayers. The princess never had any interest in chasing dragons. The pain from her crippled foot was too great, and her dream was to write a book.
But the princess finds herself making friends with magical horses, facing the Wild Hunt, and pointing a sword at the fire-breathing creatures. While doing things she never imagined, Tilda finds qualities in herself she never knew she possessed.
Handbook for Dragon Slayers is a deeply satisfying coming-of-age tale wrapped in a magical adventure story.
- A Witch’s Handbook of Kisses and Curses by Molly Harper
Nola Leary would have been content to stay in Kilcairy, Ireland, healing villagers at her family’s clinic with a mix of magic and modern medicine. But a series of ill-timed omens and a deathbed promise to her grandmother have sent her on a quest to Half-Moon Hollow, Kentucky, to secure her family’s magical potency for the next generation. Her supernatural task? To unearth four artifacts hidden by her grandfather before a rival magical family beats her to it.
Complication One: The artifacts are lost somewhere in vampire Jane Jameson’s occult bookshop. Complication Two: Her new neighbor Jed Trudeau keeps turning up half-naked at the strangest times, a distraction Nola doesn’t need. And teaming up with a real-life Adonis is as dangerous as it sounds, especially since Jed’s got the face of an angel and the abs of a washboard. Can Nola complete her mission before falling completely under his spell?
- Tempest Reborn by Nicole Peeler (Jane True)
Anyan may be trapped in an evil dragon and Blondie may be gone, but Jane knows one thing: she’s not about to give up. She’s ready to tear down heaven and earth to save her lover, despite those who believe he’s lost.
Luckily for Jane, those who’ve given up on Anyan do not include those closest to her. Defying The Powers That Be, Jane and Company form their own crack squad of misfits, in whose hands the fate of the world may well rest.
With a little help from her friends, the Universe, and lots of snacks, Jane embarks on her greatest adventure yet, confident that with great sacrifice comes great reward. The question is, who will be that sacrifice?