I’ve been sitting on these for a bit now, and it’s really time I get the word out. Literary Escapism has been shown some love and I can not tell you how much I love seeing others who enjoy what I do.
I so totally have to thank Dark Faerie Tales and Wicked Little Pixie for giving me the Beautiful Blogger award. Before I can pass the love to ten other bloggers, I have to share 7 things about myself.
- I’m 18.5 weeks pregnant and I get to go in for my ultrasound on April 7th. I’m kind of excited.
- My due date is my son’s half birthday and he’s switching between wanting a brother and a sister.
- I have found that there are entirely too many books for me to read and yet I still can’t help not wanting to add to my ever-growing list. I’m sure I’m not the only one with that problem.
- I have a secret love affair with Latin American/Native American art.
- I am more of a night owl than I should be. Why does it always seem like I get more done at 1am than at 1pm?
- There are books on my shelves that I have not read yet and I keep finding more every day. Ones that are not on my TBR stack.
- During my first pregnancy, I didn’t have a drop of caffeine the entire time except at the ultrasound. This time, I’ve had a 20oz a day – at least 3 out of 7 days. The monkey is more than slightly energetic, always has been, maybe this time I’ll get the mellow energetic one.
Now I get to share this with seven others, who were not listed at either DFT or WLP: Alpha Heroes, Amberkatze’s Book Blog, Book Smugglers, It’s Dark in the Dark, Michelle’s Book Blog, Sidhe Vicious Reviews and Tez Says.
I’m really feeling the love from Dark Faerie Tales, Angela has passed my way the Prolific Blogger award. I’m told a Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content. What can I say, I love hearing that people enjoy the content on Literary Escapism.
- Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
- Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
Check it out, a third award and this one is from Spellbound by Books, who has given Literary Escapism the Honest Scrap award. Now have to come up with 10 honest things before I can share it with 10 other bloggers.
- Honestly…yeah, I say that a lot on LE, don’t I? *grin*
- I’m hoping the ultrasound comes back and says we’re having a boy. Not that I have anything against girls, but I already have one son, which means I have a ton of boy clothes.
- Clutter annoys me.
- I have a slight OCD problem when it comes to formating. I will spend 8 hours formating one spreadsheet/document until it looks right.
- I always have lots of plans, but rarely the means to actually do all of them.
- I doubt I will ever read a Jane Austen novel. She may be a wonderful writer, but I’ve come across to many Austen-fanatics that have just turned me off of her. Just because I haven’t read her, does not mean my opinion is worthless. Grrr.
- My New Author Challenge has been both a blessing and a curse: I have found a ton of new authors (blessing). I have found a ton of new authors (curse). Can you see the problem here?
- I am truly scared to death about having a second kid. Do you know how hard its going to be to run from the zombies with a 4 year old and an infant? Seriously though, I’m still trying to figure out how two is going to work.
- I have a problem with ice cream. Well, I don’t think it’s a problem, but the hubby doesn’t quite agree that every house should have at least a quart in the freezer at all times.
- My online personality is vastly different from my real-life personality. If you see me at an author signing, more than likely, I will not say a word until someone speaks to me and even that could be limited.
Now I get to share this with seven others: Angieville, Bitten by Books, Book Chick City, the Book Pushers, Enchanted by Books, Kindle Vixen, Naughty Editions, Patricia’s Vampire Notes, Stumbling Over Chaos and Tez Says.