The Paperback Dolls have found a ton more new covers for this month. Check out one of the latest – Blood Spells by Jessica Andersen, which is due out November 2, 2010. For more cover art shininess, check out Reading on the Darkside, Dark Faerie Tales and Ellz Readz.
SciFiGuy is coming back! Marta had the fabulous news on Vampire Wire today. She’s been in contact with Doug and he says:
I am back home, feeling great, healthy and ready to resume blogging and participating in the community I love so much. I have missed you all.
- Kelly Gay, author of The Better Part of Darkness, at Amberkatze’s Book Blog
- Vicki Pettersson, author of Cheat the Grave, by Larissa’s Bookish Life
- Kelly Meding, author of As Lie the Dead, by Book Lovers, Inc.
- Syrie James, author of Dracula, My Love, at Bitten by Books
- Richard Thomas, author of Transubstantiate, at Bitten by Books
- Susan Hubbard, author of The Society of S, by Patricia’s Vampire Notes
- Inez Kelly, author of Talk Dirty to Me, at Shiloh Walker’s blog
- PJ Schnyder, author of Heart’s Sentinel, by Wicked Little Pixie
Am I the only one who didn’t notice JR Ward announcing the title to Payne’s book on her facebook page? Hopfeully not, but if that’s not hte case, the next Black Dagger Brotherhood novel will be called Lover Unleashed and we’ll get it in April 2011.
Fifty-Two Stories has posted the latest story – The Teahouse of the Almighty by Kathleen Foster.
Bitten by Books has another fabulous Off the Fang in which Jackie reminisces about RomCon.
If you’re a review site or wanting to get started, make sure you check out Ilona Andrews’ post on What makes a good review site. She makes a lot of fabulous points, all of which I try to do here, and seriously, she’s right when she says a lot of it is common sense.
Make sure you check out Lurv a la Mode…Kenda has found some great upcoming Fantasy reads including the latest Black Jewels novel by Anne Bishop – Twilight’s Dawn – which releases March 1, 2011. Plus, Kenda has the cover for the next Mercy Thompson novel, River Marked!
Melissa Marr has announced the sale of the first two stories in a new trilogy. We’ve been hearing bits and pieces of Graveminder for awhile now, but it’s finally be bought up and has a tentative 2013 release date. Although, don’t go by the Publisher’s Weekly announcement too much – Melissa has a few corrections for it in her announcement.
Sherrilyn Kenyon has posted her ComicCon schedule for anyone who is going.
Tez Says has a bunch of August releases.
Wicked Little Pixie has the signs indicating if you are a Twitter Junkie or not.