As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, but check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin*
- Three Sinful Wishes by RG Alexander
- Storm Kissed by Jessica Andersen (Nightkeepers)
- The Promise of Love an anthology featuring Lori Foster, Erin McCarthy, Sylvia Day, Jamie Denton
- Chicks Kick Butt an anthology featuring Rachel Caine, L.A. Banks, Rachel Vincent, Karen Chance, Lilith Saintcrow, Cheyenne McCray, Susan Krinard, Jeanne Stein, Jenna Black, Elizabeth Vaughan, Carole Nelson, Douglas, P.N. Elrod, Nancy Holder
- Frostbound by Sharon Ashwood
- Hexes and Hemlines by Juliet Blackwell (Witchcraft Mystery #3)
- Nyx in the House of Night by PC Cast (House of Night)
- Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance (Cassie Palmer #5)
- Vampire in Atlantis by Alyssa Day
- Hit List by Laurell K Hamilton (Anita Blake)
- Memories of Envy by Barb Hendee (Vampire Memories)
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- Shadow Walker by Allyson James (Stormwalker #3)
- Everdark by Elle Jasper (Dark Ink #2)
- Possession by Elana Johnson
- Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade (Ghost and Goth #2)
- Forgotten Sea by Virginia Kantra (Children of the Sea)
- Unnatural Issue by Mercedes Lackey
- Everlasting by Alyson Noël (Immortals)
- Shadowborn by Alison Sinclair
- Hunter’s Fall by Shiloh Walker
- Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke (Dragon Diaries #1)
Zoë Sorensson is perfectly normal, except she’s been told she’s destined for great things. Zoë’s the one female dragon shapeshifter of her kind. But Zoë is at the bottom of the class when it comes to being Pyr and her powers are AWOL, so she’s sent to a Pyr boot camp.
Zoë quickly realizes that she has to master her powers yesterday, because the Pyr are in danger and boot camp is a trap. The Mages want to eliminate all shifters and the Pyr are next in line-unless Zoë and her friends can work together and save their own kind.
- Nightfall by Ellen Connor (Dark Age Dawning #1)
Growing up with an unstable, often absent father who preached about the end of the world, Jenna never thought in her wildest nightmares that his predictions would come true. Or that he would have a plan in place to save her-one that includes the strong, stoic man who kidnaps and takes her to a remote cabin in the Pacific Northwest.
The mysterious ex-Marine named Mason owes a life-debt to Jenna’s father. Skilled and steadfast, he’s ready for the prophesied Change, but Jenna proves tough to convince. Until the power grid collapses and mutant dogs attack-vicious things that reek of nature gone wrong.
When five strangers appear, desperate to escape the bloodthirsty packs, Jenna defies her protector and rescues them. As technology fails and the old world falls away, Jenna changes too, forever altered by supernatural forces. To fight for their future, she and Mason must learn to trust their instinctive passion-a flame that will see them through the bitter winter, the endless nights, and the violence of a new Dark Age.
- Hexed by Kevin Hearne (Iron Druid Chronicles #2)
Atticus O’Sullivan, last of the Druids, doesn’t care much for witches. Still, he’s about to make nice with the local coven by signing a mutually beneficial nonaggression treaty—when suddenly the witch population in modern-day Tempe, Arizona, quadruples overnight. And the new girls are not just bad, they’re badasses with a dark history on the German side of World War II.
With a fallen angel feasting on local high school students, a horde of Bacchants blowing in from Vegas with their special brand of deadly decadence, and a dangerously sexy Celtic goddess of fire vying for his attention, Atticus is having trouble scheduling the witch hunt. But aided by his magical sword, his neighbor’s rocket-propelled grenade launcher, and his vampire attorney, Atticus is ready to sweep the town and show the witchy women they picked the wrong Druid to hex.