As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin* Wait, did I miss any? If so, let us know!
- Magic Dreams by Ilona Andrews (Kate Daniels)
- Darkness Devours by Keri Arthur (Dark Angels #3)
- When Darkness Hungers by JK Beck (Shadow Keepers #7)
- A London Affair by Karina Cooper (St. Croix Chronicles)
- Dream Bound by Kate Douglas
- Angel Betrayed by Cynthia Eden (Fallen Angels #2)
- Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost (Night Prince #1)
- Secret of the Wolf by Cynthia Garner (Warriors of the Rift)
- Seeker of Shadows by Nancy Gideon
- Midnight’s Lover by Donna Grant (Dark Warriors #2)
- Waterborne by Katherine Irons (Seaborne #3)
- Chasing Magic by Stacia Kane (Downside Ghosts #5)
- Fair Game by Taylor Keating
- The Way Station by Stephen King (Dark Tower)
- Beacon in the Dark by Marjorie Liu (Molly Beacon Mystery #1)
- Starlight by Carrie Lofty (Christies #2)
- Black-Hearted Betrayal by Kasey MacKenzie (Shades of Fury #3)
- Beyond the Wall by George RR Martin
- Changeling by Kelly Meding (MetaWars #2)
- Eyes to See by Joseph Nassise (Jeremiah Hunt Chronicles)
- Bound by Erica O’Rourke (Torn #3)
- Doctor Who: Shada: The Lost Adventure by Gareth Roberts
- Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter (Lords of the Underworld spin-off #1)
- Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent (Sou Screamers #6)
- A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young
- Hearts of Fire by Kira Brady (Hearts #.5)
In the prequel to a stunning new paranormal series, one woman’s desire for a forbidden man will spark a centuries-long supernatural conflict–and a love nothing can destroy.
She’s the heiress to Seattle’s most powerful shifter clan. Her destiny is as controlled and certain as moonrise. However, from the moment Alice Corbette encounters the man known as Brand, she will defy all constraint and break every rule to make this dragon-shifter hers. Brand is determined to repay the clan leader he owes his life to. But one taste of Alice’s exquisite spirit will make him question his loyalty–and plunge them both into the middle of a ruthless power play. Their only chance at freedom is a gamble that could risk the future of humans and shifters alike. . .
- Tarnished by Karina Cooper (St. Croix Chronicles)
My name is Cherry St. Croix. Society would claim that I am a well-heeled miss with an unfortunate familial reputation. They’ve no idea of the truth of it. In my secret world, I hunt down vagrants, thieves . . . and now, a murderer. For a monster stalks London’s streets, leaving a trail of mystery and murder below the fog.
Eager for coin to fuel my infatuations, I must decide where my attentions will turn: to my daylight world, where my scientific mind sets me apart from respectable Society, or to the compelling domain of London below. Each has a man who has claimed my time as his—for good or for ill. Though as the corpses pile, and the treacherous waters of Society gossip churn, I am learning that each also has its dangers. One choice will see me cast from polite company . . . the other might just see me dead.
- Tempest’s Fury by Nicole Peeler (Jane True #5)
Jane’s not happy. She’s been packed off to England to fight in a war when she’d much rather be snogging Anyan. Unfortunately, Jane’s enemies have been busy stirring up some major trouble — the kind that attracts a lot of attention. In other words, they’re not making it easy for Jane to get any alone time with the barghest, or to indulge in her penchant for stinky cheese.
Praying she can pull of a Joan of Arc without the whole martyrdom thing, Jane must lead Alfar and halflings alike in a desperate battle to combat an ancient evil. Catapulted into the role of Most Unlikely Hero Ever, Jane also has to fight her own insecurities as well as the doubts of those who don’t think she can live up to her new role as Champion.
Along the way, Jane learns that some heroes are born. Some are made. And some are bribed with promises of food and sex.