As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin* Wait, did I miss any? If so, let us know!
- The Bite Before Christmas an anthology featuring Lynsay Sands, Jeaniene Frost
- Frostbitten (MMP) by Kelley Armstrong (MMP)
- Beneath a Darkening Moon by Keri Arthur
- The Annotated Sword of Shannara: 35th Anniversary Edition by Terry Brooks
- Hell to Heaven by Kylie Chan (Journey to Wudang #2)
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Infernal Devices)
- Dream Unchained by Kate Douglas
- Fanpire: The Twilight Saga and the Women Who Love it by Tanya Erzen
- Dark Descent by Christine Feehan
- Ghost Planet by Sharon Lynn Fisher
- Forbidden by Jacquelyn Frank (Bodywalkers #1)
- The First Days by Rhiannon Frater (As the World Dies #1)
- Shadow Rising by Yasmine Galenorn (Otherworld)
- Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
- Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
- Midnight’s Seduction by Donna Grant (Dark Warriors #3)
- Newsflesh Trilogy Boxed Set by Mira Grant
- Black Lament by Christina Henry (Black Wings #4)
- Warrior Rising by Linda Howard and Linda Winstead Jones (Blood Born #2)
- Pandaemonium by Ben MacAllan
- Warrior Reborn by Melissa Mayhue
- Deviants by Maureen McGowan
- Succubus Dreams by Richelle Mead (Georgina Kincaid)
- New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 by Stephenie Meyer
- Twilight: The Graphic Novel Collector’s Edition by Stephenie Meyer
- Midnight City by J. Barton Mitchell
- Out for Blood by Kristen Painter (House of Comarré #4)
- A Trace Of Moonlight by Allison Pang (Abby Sinclair #3)
- Roar and Liv by Veronica Rossi
- Desperately Seeking Shapeshifter by Jessica Sims
- Stolen by Shiloh Walker
- The Shattered Dark by Sandy Williams (Shadow Reader)
- When Will You Rise: Stories to End the World by Mira Grant
The end of the world has to start somewhere. In the summer of 2014, two scientific breakthroughs–one, a cure for cancer, the other, a cure for the common cold–seemed certain to change the future of mankind forever. What no one could have guessed was that these miraculous advancements would change humanity’s future by nearly bringing it to an end.
‘Countdown’ is the first novella set in the world of Feed, and tracks the early days of the Rising, from well-meaning medical research to the dead beginning to walk. Meet the accidental creators of the zombie apocalypse, and ask yourself for the first time: When will you Rise?
A Mira Grant short story, ‘Apocalypse Scenario #683: The Box,’ is also included. It’s the chronicle of a high school game turned deadly, the things we do for friendship, and the true cost of learning things man wasn’t meant to know.
- Blood Crime by Kim Harrison (Graphic Novel)
You can’t tell the story of how it all began for supernatural cops Ivy Tamwood and Rachel Morgan without telling how it all nearly ended. The fiery living vampire and erstwhile earth witch never asked to be paired up in the first place. And having to work Inderland Security’s crummiest beat—busting two-bit paranormal street punks—sure didn’t sweeten the deal. But when it counts, Ivy and Rachel always have each other’s backs. They’d better—because someone just hung targets on both of them.
It doesn’t take a hotshot homicide detective to know that nearly getting flattened by a falling gargoyle or impaled by a lead pipe aren’t on-the-job accidents. But it doesn’t seem possible that the class of crooks Ivy and Rachel routinely collar could kill anything but brain cells. So who put Cincinnati’s tough and tender twosome on their “to do in” list? Is Ivy’s vampire master, the powerful and seductive Piscary, jealous of her growing bloodlust (and just plain lust) for Rachel? Or have forces unknown—living or undead—made the partners prey in a deadly witch (and vampire) hunt?
Before this case is cracked, Ivy and Rachel will face down vicious dogs, speeding locomotives, rogue bloodsuckers, and their own dark desires; spells will be cast and blood will be spilled; and Kim Harrison’s hair-raising, heart-racing, dark urban world of magic and monsters will leap howling from the pages of her second electrifying, full-color graphic novel.
- Iced by Karen Marie Moning (Dani O’Malley (Fever World) #1)
The year is 1 AWC—After the Wall Crash. The Fae are free and hunting us. It’s a war zone out there, and no two days are alike. I’m Dani O’Malley, the chaos-filled streets of Dublin are my home, and there’s no place I’d rather be.
Dani “Mega” O’Malley plays by her own set of rules—and in a world overrun by Dark Fae, her biggest rule is: Do what it takes to survive. Possessing rare talents and the all-powerful Sword of Light, Dani is more than equipped for the task. In fact, she’s one of the rare humans who can defend themselves against the Unseelie. But now, amid the pandemonium, her greatest gifts have turned into serious liabilities.
Dani’s ex–best friend, MacKayla Lane, wants her dead, the terrifying Unseelie princes have put a price on her head, and Inspector Jayne, the head of the police force, is after her sword and will stop at nothing to get it. What’s more, people are being mysteriously frozen to death all over the city, encased on the spot in sub-zero, icy tableaux.
When Dublin’s most seductive nightclub gets blanketed in hoarfrost, Dani finds herself at the mercy of Ryodan, the club’s ruthless, immortal owner. He needs her quick wit and exceptional skill to figure out what’s freezing Fae and humans dead in their tracks—and Ryodan will do anything to ensure her compliance.
Dodging bullets, fangs, and fists, Dani must strike treacherous bargains and make desperate alliances to save her beloved Dublin—before everything and everyone in it gets iced.
Nobody will see someone to mug you out of your basement. It’s OK. You can remain a digg star =)
Delicious list!!!! My heart is pounding!!!