As if anyone needs a reason to run to their favorite bookstore, check out all the fabulous titles that have hit the shelves today. There’s a ton of great authors here…why are you still reading this, go to the bookstore now! *grin* Wait, did I miss any? If so, let us know!
- Red Country by Joe Abercrombie
- Chicks Unravel Time: Women Journey Through Every Season of Doctor Who an anthology featuring Amal El-Mohtar, Joan Frances Turner, Diana Gabaldon and L.M. Myles
- Reached by Ally Condie (Matched #3)
- Wolf Pact, Part III by Melissa de la Cruz
- Night’s Darkest Embrace by Jeaniene Frost
- By Any Other Name by Lori Handeland
- Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris
- Unleashed by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié
- River Road by Suzanne Johnson (Royal Street #2)
- Embers in a Dark Frost by Kelly Keaton
- Crown of Vengeance by Mercedes Lackey (Dragon Prophecy #1)
- Succubus Interrupted by Jill Myles
- Echo by Alyson Noël
- Fated by Alyson Noël
- Witch World by Christopher Pike
- The Inexplicables by Cherie Priest (Clockwork Century #4)
- Black City by Elizabeth Richards (Black City Chronicles #1)
- Daughter of the Spellcaster by Maggie Shayne (The Portal #2)
- Soul Screamers Vol 2 by Rachel Vincent
- The Creative Fire by Brenda Cooper
Nothing can match the power of a single voice. . . .
Ruby Martin expects to spend her days repairing robots while avoiding the dangerous peacekeeping forces that roam the corridors of the generation ship the Creative Fire. The social structure of the ship is rigidly divided, with Ruby and her friends on the bottom. Then a ship-wide accident gives Ruby a chance to fight for the freedom she craves. Her enemies are numerous, well armed, and knowledgeable. Her weapons are a fabulous voice, a quick mind, and a deep stubbornness.
Complicating it all—an unreliable AI and an enigmatic man she met—and kissed—exactly once—who may hold the key to her success. If Ruby can’t transform from a rebellious teen to the leader of a revolution, she and all her friends will lose all say in their future.
Like the historical Evita Peron, Ruby rises from the dregs of society to hold incredible popularity and power. Her story is about love and lust and need and a thirst for knowledge and influence so deep that it burns.
- Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs
While trying to save her brother from a witch’s fire four years ago, Greta was thrown in herself, falling through a portal to Mylena, a dangerous world where humans are the enemy and every ogre, ghoul, and goblin has a dark side that comes out with the eclipse.
To survive, Greta has hidden her humanity and taken the job of bounty hunter—and she’s good at what she does. So good, she’s caught the attention of Mylena’s young goblin king, the darkly enticing Isaac, who invades her dreams and undermines her will to escape.
But Greta’s not the only one looking to get out of Mylena. An ancient evil knows she’s the key to opening the portal, and with the next eclipse mere days away, every bloodthirsty creature in the realm is after her—including Isaac. If Greta fails, she and the lost boys of Mylena will die. If she succeeds, no world will be safe from what follows her back…
- Renegade by JA Souders (Elsyium Chronicles )
Since the age of three, sixteen-year-old Evelyn Winters has trained to be Daughter of the People in the underwater utopia known as Elysium. Selected from hundreds of children for her ideal genes, all her life she’s believed that everything is perfect. Her world. Her people. The Law.
But when Gavin Hunter, a Surface Dweller, accidentally stumbles into Elysium’s secluded little world, Evelyn comes to a startling realization: Everything she knows is a lie.
Her memories have been altered.
Her mind and body aren’t under her own control.
And the person she knows as Mother is a monster.
Together with Gavin she plans her escape, only to learn that her own mind is a ticking time bomb…and Mother has one last secret that will destroy them all.